HELP!!!...my GT-P3113 crashed from installing a driver from an app!!!

Search This thread

MDom515

Feb 5, 2014
Okay, so I had my Tablet rooted for a couple days now and I installed an app called "[root] Chainfire3D" by Chainfire and I didn't have a custom recovery system (which I should've added TWRP or CWM in the first place) and I tried to install the driver it had on the app and my tablet crashed!!! It boots up and says "Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0" as usual, but now it doesn't load up the animated Samsung logo and stays on a lit, blank screen...PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!! :'(

It was running on 4.2.2 just fine with the SuperSU and after the driver installed from the Chainfire3D app, it crashed and rebooted. So I'm just wondering if I can use Odin 3.07 to unbrick my tablet and flash the 4.2.2 OS for GT-P3113 on it manually...if it is possible can I get steps on it and links to necessary files too please? I just want my tablet back to normal...before this happened....

Last edited:

mythi

Mar 1, 2013
Amman
Okay, so I had my Tablet rooted for a couple days now and I installed an app called "[root] Chainfire3D" by Chainfire and I didn't have a custom recovery system (which I should've added TWRP or CWM in the first place) and I tried to install the driver it had on the app and my tablet crashed!!! It boots up and says "Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0" as usual, but now it doesn't load up the animated Samsung logo and stays on a lit, blank screen...PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!! :'(

It was running on 4.2.2 just fine with the SuperSU and after the driver installed from the Chainfire3D app, it crashed and rebooted. So I'm just wondering if I can use Odin 3.07 to unbrick my tablet and flash the 4.2.2 OS for GT-P3113 on it manually...if it is possible can I get steps on it and links to necessary files too please? I just want my tablet back to normal...before this happened....
ay

this wouldn't happened if you read the discreaption of the app which clearly says that the app doesnt support anything further than GingerBread,

Anyway here is a way of un-bricking

Boot your tablet to stock recovery mode by pressing power button and vol+ buttons (you can search the internet on how to do that too)

When the recovery loads up : Press on wipe data factory rest (navigate using vol+ or vol- and enter using Power/lock button

Now after wiping done press and hold the power button and the vol- button until a warning comes press the vol+ button , now you are in download mode

Download ODIN 3.09 from HERE and extract to anywhere

Download a recovery (in .tar format) from HERE by @Android-Andi

Once that downloaded , in odin screen press on the pda button and select the file we downloaded

Now plug in your tab

Odin should display on one of the boxes Com blahblah (if not you have wrong drivers installed

Now make sure that on auto reboot and fresttime boxes are checked

Now press on start

It will flash and go to the place where we started dont worry or panic

Now boot to recovery mode as described in the first steps

Now you should have a new recovery installed

From that recovery make a wipe data factory rest

Then Connect you tab to pc

Install adb from HERE

Install adb drivers from HERE

Download any rom from the development section

Put the rom downloaded on your desktop

Now start adb from the shortcut on your desktop (The short cut appears once you install adb from the link i gave)

A cmd will pop up

Type : adb devices , if everything is correct it will show some numbers (your device serial number often found on your original box of your respective tab ) and a state where your device is (it should show recovery)

Now if you are using cwm/philz you have to go to install zip >> choose zip from sideload

Now on your Cmd window type : adb sideload(and then hit space button)

Now drag and drop the zip we put on desktop to cmd window and hit enter

If everything is correct is should hang abit and say sending sideload and the percentage

after reaching 100% it will flash

The installtion will be on your device after compelete reboot to your new rom

tada you have unbricked your tab :p:p

Now search for :pguides on the internet on how t get back to stock:p

Please hit the thanks button if i helped you even if i didnt hit thanks simple :laugh::laugh:

Reactions: 1mikejw and MDom515

MDom515

Feb 5, 2014
Hey Mythi

Thanks for the advice, and yeah you're right, I should've read the info of the app before installing and well...yeaaahhhh.....I was dumb on my part. I was just looking for apps that would help improve my tablet more because there are games that I want to use with top notch graphics like Real Racing 3 and Asphalt 8...you know, use them at full potential or at least 70% of that potential. :/

mythi

Mar 1, 2013
Amman
Thanks for the advice, and yeah you're right, I should've read the info of the app before installing and well...yeaaahhhh.....I was dumb on my part. I was just looking for apps that would help improve my tablet more because there are games that I want to use with top notch graphics like Real Racing 3 and Asphalt 8...you know, use them at full potential or at least 70% of that potential. :/

you can flash black hawk next kernel from development section and oc cpu to 1.5ghz and oc gpu 512mhz :D you will se a huge speed buump :victory:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ay

this wouldn't happened if you read the discreaption of the app which clearly says that the app doesnt support anything further than GingerBread,

Anyway here is a way of un-bricking

Boot your tablet to stock recovery mode by pressing power button and vol+ buttons (you can search the internet on how to do that too)

When the recovery loads up : Press on wipe data factory rest (navigate using vol+ or vol- and enter using Power/lock button

Now after wiping done press and hold the power button and the vol- button until a warning comes press the vol+ button , now you are in download mode

Download ODIN 3.09 from HERE and extract to anywhere

Download a recovery (in .tar format) from HERE by @Android-Andi

Once that downloaded , in odin screen press on the pda button and select the file we downloaded

Now plug in your tab

Odin should display on one of the boxes Com blahblah (if not you have wrong drivers installed

Now make sure that on auto reboot and fresttime boxes are checked

Now press on start

It will flash and go to the place where we started dont worry or panic

Now boot to recovery mode as described in the first steps

Now you should have a new recovery installed

From that recovery make a wipe data factory rest

Then Connect you tab to pc

Install adb from HERE

Install adb drivers from HERE

Download any rom from the development section

Put the rom downloaded on your desktop

Now start adb from the shortcut on your desktop (The short cut appears once you install adb from the link i gave)

A cmd will pop up

Type : adb devices , if everything is correct it will show some numbers (your device serial number often found on your original box of your respective tab ) and a state where your device is (it should show recovery)

Now if you are using cwm/philz you have to go to install zip >> choose zip from sideload

Now on your Cmd window type : adb sideload(and then hit space button)

Now drag and drop the zip we put on desktop to cmd window and hit enter

If everything is correct is should hang abit and say sending sideload and the percentage

after reaching 100% it will flash

The installtion will be on your device after compelete reboot to your new rom

tada you have unbricked your tab :p:p

Now search for :pguides on the internet on how t get back to stock:p

Please hit the thanks button if i helped you even if i didnt hit thanks simple :laugh::laugh: