thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Robshr

Oct 8, 2012
Allentown
Hi I made a volume booster mood for the nexus 7 and would like someone to hear it out on the nexus 5 to see if it works from what I understand it should work but as with any test you are testing it at your own risk here's the link to the mod.
Please report back if it works thanks Rob

Last edited:

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
Reactions: simms22

Robshr

Oct 8, 2012
Allentown
there's already a mod that does what youre doing, but it lets you choose whatever number for volume that you want https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.n5rvb.nexus5realvolumebooster

Ok then but the difference between mine and the play store on is the mine actually changes the value so you don't have to worry about battery drain and mine also let's you choose whatever volume boost you want but to each there own I was only trying to help out and give another choice

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Ok then but the difference between mine and the play store on is the mine actually changes the value so you don't have to worry about battery drain and mine also let's you choose whatever volume boost you want but to each there own I was only trying to help out and give another choice

this changes the values as well, no extra battery drain. but im gonna try yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts