http://revolutionary.io/

unledtc.jpg

What do you think it will be ?!

Last edited:

Kyogre

Jul 14, 2009
multitouch fix for Nexus One and Desire? :>
or sending-file-via-wifi-module?
or android market full hack and killing license check?

Last edited:

bates060

Jan 24, 2011
Rooting and s-off in one click

;)

Bates060

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA Premium App

bates060

Jan 24, 2011
People in anoher thread seem to think it is a Sensation s-off

A picture sugests that a dev has a custom kernel flashed to it

maybe maybe. . . :) :cool:

Just been doing a little investigating ;) and. . .

I think they have ported Android to the iPhone

That is all.

Last edited:

MohamedYousri

Apr 6, 2006
Cairo
unrevoked and AlphaRev present Revolutionary.
Revolutionary: S-OFF & Recovery Tool

At last, the time has come -- unrevoked and AlphaRev have come together to join our strengths and build an S-OFF tool for the next wave of phones. We're very excited about this, and we hope that you will be too! We've been working on this for a while, and we'd like you, our fellow developers, to get early access, so you can build awesome applications and amazing ROMs for everyone to use. So, today, we're releasing for you a developer preview of something that we call Revolutionary.

Revolutionary? Why the name? Well, this tool is revolutionary in a couple of ways. It's the first major collaboration between two development groups that we know of -- and in honesty, we've stood on the shoulders of other giants, too, in building this! It's revolutionary in some of the mechanisms by which we gain S-OFF; we have worked quite a while to build this, and we think that we've come up with a robust solution. And, we'd like to think of it not just as a revolutionary tool, but as a revolutionary itself! Over the past few months, our community has successfully convinced HTC and other vendors of the need to provide unlocked bootloaders for their phones. As we build this tool out to work with the unlocked updates, we're excited about the next wave of innovation that this tool can help spark.
Let's get started!

This software is a developer preview. We still haven't made it perfectly easy to use for everyone, but we want power users and developers to be able to get started. If you're not a developer, feel free to try it out anyway; but you'll have to be patient with us while we iron out the wrinkles.

All devices included in this release have been pretested. Please note, however, that bugs could still be present! If you're willing to accept the risks anyway, download the binary for your OS below, and generate a beta key through the application form that appears. In case we need to make changes to the tool, every phone has a unique beta key, so in this developer preview, you'll have to get a key for each phone you wish to unlock.

Before you begin, please carefully read our documentation page for this tool; that page also lists which devices (and which versions of those devices) are supported.

Okay. Ready?
Downloads

Download for Linux • Download for Windows

(The beta key form will appear once you cilck on a download link -- if it doesn't, make sure that you have JavaScript enabled.)
Credits

Revolutionary was brought to you by (in no particular order):

Matt Mastracci • Matthew Fogle • Sen Verbrugge • Adam Glasgall • Eric Smaxwill • Koush Dutta • Joshua Wise • Michael Sullivan • Kenny Millington • Ryan Pearl

Special thanks also to (in no particular order):

toastcfh for early testing on EVO 3D.
attn1 for all-round amusement and building recoveries.
Sebastian Krahmer, for his GingerBreak exploit.
Kevin Bruckert and #teamwin, for their fre3vo exploit.
Scott Walker, for his psneuter exploit.
BumbleDroid, for assisting with early eMMC device support.

Enjoy!

manle010

Oct 24, 2010
I installed the revolutionary software, plugged in my phone and it says waiting for device. Do I need to be in recovery for the program to recognize my phone. I'm pretty sure it doesn't need to be in the disk drive mode.

HTC Sensation

ste1164

Jan 16, 2010
Darlington
Make sure you have installed then uninstalled HTC Sync for the USB drivers, also make sure your phone has USB debugging enabled.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All

http://revolutionary.io/

unledtc.jpg

What do you think it will be ?!
    unrevoked and AlphaRev present Revolutionary.
    Revolutionary: S-OFF & Recovery Tool

At last, the time has come -- unrevoked and AlphaRev have come together to join our strengths and build an S-OFF tool for the next wave of phones. We're very excited about this, and we hope that you will be too! We've been working on this for a while, and we'd like you, our fellow developers, to get early access, so you can build awesome applications and amazing ROMs for everyone to use. So, today, we're releasing for you a developer preview of something that we call Revolutionary.

Revolutionary? Why the name? Well, this tool is revolutionary in a couple of ways. It's the first major collaboration between two development groups that we know of -- and in honesty, we've stood on the shoulders of other giants, too, in building this! It's revolutionary in some of the mechanisms by which we gain S-OFF; we have worked quite a while to build this, and we think that we've come up with a robust solution. And, we'd like to think of it not just as a revolutionary tool, but as a revolutionary itself! Over the past few months, our community has successfully convinced HTC and other vendors of the need to provide unlocked bootloaders for their phones. As we build this tool out to work with the unlocked updates, we're excited about the next wave of innovation that this tool can help spark.
    Let's get started!

This software is a developer preview. We still haven't made it perfectly easy to use for everyone, but we want power users and developers to be able to get started. If you're not a developer, feel free to try it out anyway; but you'll have to be patient with us while we iron out the wrinkles.

All devices included in this release have been pretested. Please note, however, that bugs could still be present! If you're willing to accept the risks anyway, download the binary for your OS below, and generate a beta key through the application form that appears. In case we need to make changes to the tool, every phone has a unique beta key, so in this developer preview, you'll have to get a key for each phone you wish to unlock.

Before you begin, please carefully read our documentation page for this tool; that page also lists which devices (and which versions of those devices) are supported.

Okay. Ready?
    Downloads

Download for Linux • Download for Windows

(The beta key form will appear once you cilck on a download link -- if it doesn't, make sure that you have JavaScript enabled.)
    Credits

Revolutionary was brought to you by (in no particular order):

Matt Mastracci • Matthew Fogle • Sen Verbrugge • Adam Glasgall • Eric Smaxwill • Koush Dutta • Joshua Wise • Michael Sullivan • Kenny Millington • Ryan Pearl

Special thanks also to (in no particular order):

toastcfh for early testing on EVO 3D.
    attn1 for all-round amusement and building recoveries.
    Sebastian Krahmer, for his GingerBreak exploit.
    Kevin Bruckert and #teamwin, for their fre3vo exploit.
    Scott Walker, for his psneuter exploit.
    BumbleDroid, for assisting with early eMMC device support.

Enjoy!
    Well, you can get true radio S-OFF on the Desire with gfree, so I don't understand why you care.

Cuz i have the latest update of GB and i have to downgrade before rooting the device and i want to root the device and keep the original ROM
    I have a rooted desire and already running a custom ROM with no issues.

This is my only query:

Can I run this *just* to achieve S-OFF? If yes, do I lose any data?

P.S I do know that you can achieve "S-off" using alpharev. So, just asking basically.

Does this work on rooted and NON-S-OFFed phones to achieve the same?

If you have any of these HBOOTs: HTC Desire (bravo) 0.93.0001 or HTC Desire CDMA (bravoc) 1.06.0000, then yes you can run it to achieve S-OFF and no you won't lose any data. It should work on rooted, S-ON devices because it is just the security flag it's gonna turn off.
    Worked for me OK but ...

I had a rooted desire that was rooted when 0.83.001 was still the hboot version, so I never had access to the 0.93.001 OTA upgrade.

As a result, Revolutionary refused my device, so heres what I did:

I used downgrade23 to bring my Android back to factory,locked status,
    then ran the official OTA upgrade, and
    then S-OFFed with Revolutionary.

All went as clean as a whistle, and I'm now running CoolSensation v6a so I can play with Gingerbread and Sense 3.0. Thanks guys.