Search This thread

RainMotorsports

Dec 24, 2011
Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Google Nexus 5
where can i get the fd19 modem?

Sigh, that was so 47 seconds ago :p

LOL. I am sorry but this happens every time and its always in one of two places. SFHUB or whoever is posting cwm zips, normally Calkulin but at the moment Agat63.

ODIN - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1609255
CWM - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1609560

But additionally sfhubs sig lol - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23478866&postcount=869

RainMotorsports

Dec 24, 2011
Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Google Nexus 5
yeee

any tests on it?

Uh lets see, let me find my phone.... Oh and for standby so far today lol 5% over 5 hours so far.

Anyways:
In my house at the moment middle of the evening 4G 5-8 Mbps down 1.4 up 3G is a bit of a disaster at the moment and that might be modem. Up is 500-600 Kb/s but im getting like 100 Kb/s down in comparison to the usual 1 to 2 Mbps. Its a major metro so hard to say but seems like the 3G is a little messed for me i never use it though.

Speed tests are actually pretty inaccurate as far as testing a modem. I mean if your getting 200 Kb/s when you should be getting 15 Mbps thats a sign but right now i might be getting 5-8 tomorrow ill be getting 12. I heard someone say 3G was messed on the last couple of modems might be true.

lafester

Feb 11, 2007
I've noticed that the battery life on these leaks are getting worse.*Mega sad face* :(

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

yeah with the leaks newer isn't always better for overall performance.
for me this last one is pretty bad with battery, gps and apps locking up. even mobile odin was struggling to flash recovery. guess its back to gb until the next leak lol.

DevalB

Jul 9, 2008
NYC
I guess I'm the minority in this, but FD19 is rock solid for me. Emails actually load now, and the device feels smoother.

I'm guessing it is getting closer to final build...hopefully.

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
I guess I'm the minority in this, but FD19 is rock solid for me. Emails actually load now, and the device feels smoother.

I'm guessing it is getting closer to final build...hopefully.

I am loving FD16 still. My first full day on 16 was outstanding. It was as if it was already settled in.

Sent from either ET4G or NS4G using Xparent Tapatalk 2

sandwich11

Jun 21, 2010
Central CT
Getting better

FD19 has much improved battery life and 3G...at least for me. Although 3G does seem to falter occasionally for no apparent reason. One minute I'm getting 800kbps down, the next I'm getting 20kbps down on the same server. But usually 3G works good.

sniper

Jan 30, 2012
San Diego
FD19 has much improved battery life and 3G...at least for me. Although 3G does seem to falter occasionally for no apparent reason. One minute I'm getting 800kbps down, the next I'm getting 20kbps down on the same server. But usually 3G works good.

That happens to me no matter what modem I use...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

linuxpir8

Sep 29, 2010
This happens to me, except the numbers are 450k and 150k and the problem is with overloaded Sprint towers so it happens sporadically on every radio.

im getting sporadic four bars in an area i usually get sporadic three bars. wonder if that lte upgrade is goin up.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using FD10

batting1000

Sep 19, 2011
Florida
Just curious; is there a difference between using the odin one click to download the TW ics roms and the flashable zips of the same rom that are posted in the dev forum?

sniper

Jan 30, 2012
San Diego
Just curious; is there a difference between using the odin one click to download the TW ics roms and the flashable zips of the same rom that are posted in the dev forum?

Not if you're just using the stock roms. The Odin one clicks are just more user friendly for most people because ics can be tricky otherwise with all the bricks that have happened.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts