Let's see what you got !!!!!!!

Search This thread

cuezaireekaa

Apr 26, 2010
glacier bay
www.last.fm
havent posted over here in a while. thought i'd say hi, and check out everyones screens that havent made their way over to the screenies 'sticky_thread' :)

here's my latest with a suggestion from Miguel for a differnt clock. i added the date too. thought it fit well with the wall. i think i'll settle. for tonight that is. :p
thanks dude, its coo when someone has suggestions! i know we dont always have to use them but its nice when someone tries and helps out. well imho. i just feel like an ass sometimes if i suggest or critique to the wrong person. but for the most part, i know who i can suggest to. anyway, hope you guys like my heavy metals home.

jesus10161

May 3, 2012
Tampa florida
y9ezusag.jpg

Enviado desde mi SPH-D710 usando Tapatalk 2

gatesmarch123

Apr 14, 2010
havent posted over here in a while. thought i'd say hi, and check out everyones screens that havent made their way over to the screenies 'sticky_thread' :)

here's my latest with a suggestion from Miguel for a differnt clock. i added the date too. thought it fit well with the wall. i think i'll settle. for tonight that is. :p
thanks dude, its coo when someone has suggestions! i know we dont always have to use them but its nice when someone tries and helps out. well imho. i just feel like an ass sometimes if i suggest or critique to the wrong person. but for the most part, i know who i can suggest to. anyway, hope you guys like my heavy metals home.

I want!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: bilgerryan

gentw0

Feb 22, 2008
My homescreen. Like to keep it pretty minimal.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360518377877.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360518377877.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 142

Mrcharmz

Oct 18, 2010
Atl.
Sent from deep, down in da dungeon.....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360520904346.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360520904346.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 140

DEF3NDER

Jul 3, 2012
Testing out the Kuban. Been a while. This ROM still holds its own against all the jelly and the stock theme(s) is the ish right out of the box! Just threw a clock widget on there.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360801476921.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360801476921.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 123

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My new Hot Rod Multi-Launcher theme...(WIP)

RDk1KQW.png
    EdAcQ8K.png

MDBNkZa.png
    Project X 3.5, the best Rom for E4GT. Shout out to bilgerryan for the awesome Rom and Krazy J for hooking me up with the awesome wallpapers, and helping me understand rooting in general.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Looking sweet as ever @rstamey1985 and im glad you are rocking sum bad a$# stuff nd make sure you stick around my friend. I think ya screens look spot on! You got all this all worked out. We all start somewhere and nd myself and many many MANY are still at working hard to gain the knowledge to comprehend and keep moving up the chain. This community is unlike any of the others I have ever seen. I feel like I sleep on the freaking Rom robot himself @bilgerryan couch (which is 1000 different colors ...oh yeah and he changes the cushions with new ones every other day :p) @Shadow_God feeds me (peanut butter and JELLY out of his spaceship every day) @twisteddan shows me how to make everything more vibrant with his wicked skillz(this man is a freaking mad scientist with theming knowledge) @manufan721 keeps me up all night watching horror flicks (im kinda scared to go to sleep cuz he might sacrifice me to his hooligans ... manu is my bro to the end man) @brikzpapi and @timmetal6669 both are there for me anytime I need a question that google didnt provide an answer for me (its weird that they dont work for google already ...I think @timmetal6669 is a freaking android phone in a human body but I haven't proven it yet) then ya have @Stryke_the_Orc who is in more threads than the word Rom can be found in all of Xda (and he is such the talker in real life conversation :rolleyes:... I luv ya bruh) ....

not sure if I have missed anybody else that has helped make.me feel wlelcome and love all that I enjoy here on xda. Im sure I did and you can kick me in the nads later :D:D ....

sorry maybe that im tired as hell but I really enjoy being here and wish I had more time to be here lately but wk is a bi@tch lately.

To micmars...bigmike ...jayhi ..mr. hogue ... jameseh ... gding ..goddly ... and the mastermind td ...and all of you that make this place awesome. All you guys here are awesome lol

T H A N K :thumbup::thumbup: Y O U :beer::beer::beer:

Im sleepy az hell nd gonna spend some time with the BOSS :angel:

Laterz fellas

Sent from a ReJeCtZ phone, while fighting in JellyVerse, and being attacked by The Terror Squad.
    Inverted Metro UI, 2 Versions...

Been playing with Zooper and ssLauncher for a while, and really enjoying the customization. Huge indebtedness to 3uk3y (http://mycolorscreen.com/2013/04/30/plus-ui-inverted/) for the wallpaper and tutorial, and big thanks to the members here working with variants of this setup. Both versions make use of the scrollable and pin features built into ssLauncher, and I harvested some inverted MS Metro icons for the tiles. One setup, everything is clear, the other has black tiles and sidebar.

This is a work in progress, so thoughts on cleaning this up are welcome.

Happy Thursday everybody!
    What up yall I miss this thread been working my arse off .....anyway hopped up to the Note 3 did a new safari theme !
    upy9y6a7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Not a home screen.. But something new I ran across you all might want to check out.. Nice little music player. Pretty sleek and has a slide out scroll UI

Search Lpin and it will pop right up

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss :flipoff2:
    -SoA: Son's of Android™