PORTUGUESE WM 6.5 MEGA SYS 23071 ROM -Test (LAST ONE)

Search This thread

Pisca

Feb 23, 2008
Thanks to all for the words about this simple work, they make me continue to produce with other builds and improve, if I can :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Obrigado pelas Vossas palavras, são um incentivo para continuar com outras "builds", e se conseguir, melhorar

Last edited:

cleao

Oct 25, 2007
I'm testing your WM 6.5-23064 ROM, it's working... I'm just a little stuck in the Links to my work lan and to my wireless home lan.
Wireless didn't work and I'm configuring the proxy to my work lan via USB (ActiveSync) wich worked with WWE 6.1 and can't get it to work with your ROM.
Everything else I tried it's working normaly.
Going to fight a little more with the Lan, now...

cleao

Oct 25, 2007
Wireless is OK too, the ROM is working good.
I'v seen 2 problems: can´t get 'quick GPS' to work, downloads data but in the end give's an error and it's never up to date, and YouTube aplication don't work

Pisca

Feb 23, 2008
Wireless is OK too, the ROM is working good.
I'v seen 2 problems: can´t get 'quick GPS' to work, downloads data but in the end give's an error and it's never up to date, and YouTube aplication don't work

The packs for Portuguese Rom are taken from Iolite, maybe for some reason they didn't work ok

Cooked a new Version 23071 - Included Quick Gps and Youtube, I've flashed, boots ok, but didn't test those apps

cleao

Oct 25, 2007
The packs for Portuguese Rom are taken from Iolite, maybe for some reason they didn't work ok

Cooked a new Version 23071 - Included Quick Gps and Youtube, I've flashed, boots ok, but didn't test those apps
23071 Tested and working like 23064 no diferences for now...
Thanks for the good work

farrayoles

Mar 18, 2009
Great work!!

Hi, friend!

Only yesterday I've flashed my Tytn for the first time, with a cooked english ROM (shifu's), but I've got some issues, mainly with the keyboard. I'll try this ROM, because I'm portuguese! GREAT GREAT WORK, that's what I can say, even without having tested it yet!

Boas, amigo!

Trabalho de mestre, vou testar a tua ROM ainda hoje. Com a que experimentei ontem, em ING, tinha alguns problemas, o maior dos quais com o teclado QWERTY que os nossos Tytn têm, o lateral, porque com a ROM em ING, os símbolos e as letras acentuadas não funcionavam! Vou tentar com a tua ROM a ver, senão é o regresso para o 6.1! :)

Abraço, amigo, posteriormente dar-te-ei o meu feedback! Ah, e parece que sempre vamos ao Mundial!! :D:D

Cheers to all!

farrayoles

Mar 18, 2009
Well then,

Issues found on WM6.5-23071:

- Quick GPS still doesn't work (at least no on my Kaiser);
- There are two "ENERGIA" icons on the "SISTEMA" menu;
- Can't find the option to remove the clock from the taskbar, wich presents itself on top of the task manager;
- Touch isn't very responsive ( i'll try the solution present on post #2)
- Some of the icons on start menu probably were used from smaller resolutions, which makes them not so good looking and clean as the others.

And that's it.

Funny (or not) I've been able to instal without any issues Ndrive (it was on my memory card, worked perfectly on 6.1 and, when i put the mem card on 6.5 it self-installed and i've only had to register the maps again), and after restoring the info from a backup created in the 6.1 Tomtom also works flawlessely. Later i'll try them.

Congrats to Pisca (ÉS GRANDE, AMIGO!!!)!

Pisca

Feb 23, 2008
Issues found on WM6.5-23071:
- Quick GPS still doesn't work (at least no on my Kaiser);
- There are two "ENERGIA" icons on the "SISTEMA" menu;
- Can't find the option to remove the clock from the taskbar, wich presents itself on top of the task manager;
- Touch isn't very responsive ( i'll try the solution present on post #2)
- Some of the icons on start menu probably were used from smaller resolutions, which makes them not so good looking and clean as the others.

Quick GPS - I'll try to get another one working ok, I'll tested next time, you can look for a Cab and install
Duplicate Icons "ENERGIA" - didn't notice, must look where to take one out
Clock Task Bar - I suggest not to mess with that, it's very tricky
Icons - This is a Test ROM not so fine tunned sorry for that, and maybe U have no skills to change it, maybe one day

Thanks for your kind words

Godinho

May 28, 2007
Teste

Hi Pisca,

The new Rom MEGA 23071 is great but the touch screen, if i use de TouchFLO, sometimes I have to press a little harder to make a move...it's just me or it happens in other devices?

I use it for some days and works very good...(just need the office) :)

Maybe i will learn to cook my own ROM:rolleyes:

GREAT JOB MAN...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

...eles eram 3...

Pisca

Feb 23, 2008
Hi Pisca,

The new Rom MEGA 23071 is great but the touch screen, if i use de TouchFLO, sometimes I have to press a little harder to make a move...it's just me or it happens in other devices?
I use it for some days and works very good...(just need the office) :)
Maybe i will learn to cook my own ROM:rolleyes:
GREAT JOB MAN...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!
...eles eram 3...

Thanks a lot,
You can get Touch Fix from Post 2, install and reset, might help

Godinho

May 28, 2007

yap...i thought i already installed the touchfix by anryl, but no, it works now...more fluid!

(ups the opera browser wont start...)

Say what osKitchen do you work?...i'm not a programer...but i'm thinking in mess around with this thing :)!
i have a S110 to play with, other palm OS devices...and a freaking Eten M700 that always stays in the bootloader mode, tried many things, but the little devil wont bugde...

Tnx

...eles eram 3...

cleao

Oct 25, 2007
The new Rom MEGA 23071 have many bug's - I'm returning to your 23071 before this one - It's the best ROM you've made...
Thank's and keep on with the good work...
If you need help in some way keep in touch, ok?

Pisca

Feb 23, 2008
The new Rom MEGA 23071 have many bug's - I'm returning to your 23071 before this one - It's the best ROM you've made...
Thank's and keep on with the good work...
If you need help in some way keep in touch, ok?

MEGA ROM was only a Pre-Beta Test, that's why those bugs
Thanks for your kind words

kernell

Feb 16, 2008
Hi, I'm also testing MEGA 6.5 - SYS/XIP 23071 ROM and I must say, it's quite "heavy"... despite that it's quite good looking and funcional. I know that all this is a result of great effort so Great Job, it's a very big achievement.
By the way is there a way that I can remove some items so I can have a litle more available RAM (only 15mb after using "free mem" from sktools). Remove items like Mail (separador Correio) or other tabs?
Thanks a million

I found PCM Keyboard witch its very handy, since it's very alike the one from android, easy to use with only one hand, but to change the keyboard layout to portuguese I need to go to settings--> "input method" and I can't find Input method in settings of this rom, so How can I do this?

Last edited: