Show your battery stats

Search This thread

Epic 4g

Jan 25, 2011
Fighting the Death Bear
Wow! 3 days and 6 1/2 hrs screen on! Is this all on 4G or wifi also??

4G mostly. I am on Wi-Fi from time to time though. Maybe something like 70% 4G & 30% Wi-Fi. I have my phone on Interactive & Noop. I bought ROM Toolbox forever ago & it's what I use to change governors & stuff.

Yes I am rooted also, but no ROMS are available just yet. I hear SafeStrap is a go & they are just polishing it right now as we SPEAK. Basicly anytime now!!! :laugh: :p :cool: :fingers-crossed:

Bsmith0731

Jan 15, 2013
What are you clocked at? 1.2 ghz? or maybe at 800mhz lock?

I think I can say under clocking is overrated on this beast. I cut power save mode off and haven't noticed a drop in battery life at all.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383438055481.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383438055481.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 303
  • uploadfromtaptalk1383438078400.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383438078400.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 294

Bsmith0731

Jan 15, 2013
I think I can say under clocking is overrated on this beast. I cut power save mode off and haven't noticed a drop in battery life at all.

Oh definitely i think i keep mine on low brightness as much as possible

M

ManOfBusiness

3days with 6 hours of screen time...

He did something, and I wants to know it. :D

I thought I was doing something with 2 days and 6 hours.

unless the phone just sits there, and is used as a paperweight.

mi7chy

Oct 26, 2008
Probably the two biggest power consumers are:

- Having all CPU and GPU cores maxed out so governers can help here
- Having WIFI on so turn off WIFI when not in use and turn off WIFI location that override and keep it on

MACHEK

Oct 31, 2009
Oh definitely i think i keep mine on low brightness as much as possible

Obviously if he only has 6 hours of screen time, then yeah its not used much. Most of the people are posting 1 day and 15 plus hours with 6 or 7 hours of screen time, so pretty much exactly the same stats. I would even say the seven or 8 hours screen time is better off then three days with 6 hours.

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

Not sure why my phone wouldn't quote the right comment. Can't change it either

sublimaze

Oct 13, 2010
Obviously if he only has 6 hours of screen time, then yeah its not used much. Most of the people are posting 1 day and 15 plus hours with 6 or 7 hours of screen time, so pretty much exactly the same stats. I would even say the seven or 8 hours screen time is better off then three days with 6 hours.
6 hours 38 minutes screen on time over 3 days total uptime is outstanding. That screen on time means he *did* use it, and not keep it in a drawer for 3 days without touching it.

Sent from my Rooted SM-N900V using Tapatalk

kerms

Oct 27, 2007
I'm getting 6.5-7 hours of on screen time with 4g and everything but bluetooth on. Stock everything for now

yousefarman89

Jan 29, 2012
Chicago
I can't seem to hit 6 hours.. i am a heavy user but I've seen people get near 7 or 8 :/ any suggestions

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383605384539.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383605384539.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 170
  • uploadfromtaptalk1383605409189.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383605409189.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 165

duradrinx

Jun 8, 2010
Best I can get

I don't normally post here, but thought I would share. This what I usually see before calling it a night. I am on towers 50% of the time. I am constantly playing around on my phone.

2013-11-04-20-59-10.png

steverg

Jul 16, 2012
How do you determine what is waking your phone anyway. i am using Wakelock app and it says awake 100% with 12h on time... Deep sleep totals 0.0

I use greenify but i stil dont quite understand how to determine whether an app is the cause of it not going into a deep sleep.

Arrowss

Feb 12, 2013
i can get as far as 9 hours and 45minutes. ill try to get 10 hours of display time during the weekend.

my last was 9 and 45 minutes (75% brightbess) wifi, 4g on/ bluetooth for 5 hours, call time is 1 hour and 13 minutes. can post pics here yes. 10 post rule.

MACHEK

Oct 31, 2009
6 hours 38 minutes screen on time over 3 days total uptime is outstanding. That screen on time means he *did* use it, and not keep it in a drawer for 3 days without touching it.

Well yeah he did use it which is what I said in my post, but most people accrue that amount of screen time in two days or less that are posting here because of how much they use their device, so again no offense but in not impressed with that, seems just as good as anyone else getting 6 hours of screen time. My point is that phone wasn't used as much as a phone with say, one day and 17 hours and 7 or 8 hours of screen time... Make sense?

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

For all those that don't want Facebook to drain, all you need to do is go into application manager, go into the app that says "sns" with the Facebook logo on it, turn it off, then on your actual "Facebook" app under "all" and force stop it, and it won't do anymore wake locks. If you want to go back into Facebook you can either through the website or use the app. I don't use it much so this isn't a big deal to me, but for those that want to save on battery life you can do that.

Last edited:

Arrowss

Feb 12, 2013
Well yeah he did use it, but most people accrue that amount of screen time in two days or less that are posting here because of how much they use their device, so again no offense but in not impressed with that, seems just as good as anyone else getting 6 hours of screen time. My point is that phone wasn't used as much as a phone with say, one day and 17 hours and seven hours of screen time... Make sense?

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

For all those that don't want Facebook to drain, all you need to do is go into application manager, go into the app that says "sns" with the Facebook logo on it, turn it off, then if you clear your data on the actual "Facebook" app and force stop it, and it won't do anymore wake locks. If you want to go back into Facebook you can either through the website or use the app but you need to re sign in again. I don't use it much so this isn't a big deal to me, but for those that want to save on battery life you can do that.

agree with this. should be display time not drawer time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    With normal usage :)

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 3
    You're all on WiFi. WiFi uses so much less battery life... real measurements would be LTE.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk now Free

Here's my stats for today. Off work so mostly wifi. Maybe 1hr 4G. Had gps and location on but reporting off. Also turn off Gmail sync. Rooted and debloated also.
    I've been getting some major battery drain lately. When I check battery stats I see Google play services using as much as 46%. What could it be doing?
    Read 2 posts above yours

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk