blackstone nand

Search This thread

axel_f99

Jul 4, 2010
i will donate too, at the moment i'm using FRX07.1 daily and it is not bad, better than winmo. only the battery live makes some trouble. thanks for great the work!!!

mfsr98

Nov 26, 2011
Porto
0 devs with Blackstone = 0 work done on Blackstone.

I've asked 100 times for a donor BLAC to be given to ACL - but no one has stepped up. Someone graciously donated a RHOD300 to ACL and he had GSM RHOD's booting in less than a month.

Not saying it'll happen that fast if ACL gets a Blackstone, but it'll happen a lot faster than it is now!!

I can'tdonate it, because it's currently my main device :D

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Just had an idea: what about donate money, but for buying a blackstone?
Then dev's would to their's job! At least I think so...

mr_ppp

Mar 17, 2008
I have 2 Blackstones that were bought 3 years ago for my work, never used and they have now decided they didnt want them so they finally agreed to pass onto me, one of which i'm using as a spare and the other is just sat around - willing to donate it for free, unfortunately although its barely ever been used its been robbed of its cables and box if that has any bearing! I'm based in the UK if that makes any difference too!

Reactions: afr33s

mfsr98

Nov 26, 2011
Porto
I have 2 Blackstones that were bought 3 years ago for my work, never used and they have now decided they didnt want them so they finally agreed to pass onto me, one of which i'm using as a spare and the other is just sat around - willing to donate it for free, unfortunately although its barely ever been used its been robbed of its cables and box if that has any bearing! I'm based in the UK if that makes any difference too!
tell this to arrrghhh, if you please!! :p

Last edited:

arrrghhh

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2007

PM me if you're still interested in donating it, thanks.

Reactions: mfsr98

mfsr98

Nov 26, 2011
Porto
cry-baby-lebron-meme-generator-thank-you-based-god-6be361.jpg

mr_ppp

Mar 17, 2008
sooo...on news regarding this? i dont mean ETAs just any news

Hi there! I'm afraid although ive exchanged pm's and got the address needed i havent been yet able to find enough time to do this - Blaming the management where i work on suddenly deciding to make everyone bar me in the IT dept redundant! To say the last couple of weeks have been manic is a major understatemnt! I have now got everything i needed together at home though so expect another update on the weekend when its on its way! :)

Reactions: mfsr98

mfsr98

Nov 26, 2011
Porto
So you're gonna donate it? Nice! :D
I don't know how to thank you!
Who will it go to? ACL/arrrghhh?

Sent from my Blackstone using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

Last edited:

fagyi

Jan 22, 2012
BUDAPEST
July yiffices

First of all, before I was started creating nand pack which everyone know that not just my work!, trying to send a message to the ACL but i look that didnt finish my message. XDA has limits to the possibilities and I can not posting the right place and cannot send any private message. I waited 3 weeks for nothing.

I just hear that always bad, kang, sh*t , etc but if i right nothing here via blackstone ~ 2 years.

I waiting the XDA NAND release for Blackstone. But i think we never seen, so ...

I completely agree with you if i was/will doing it for Rhodium or X1. I just want help for Blackstone users who are really sad 2 years ago, not fight. I dont want " footkarate" LOL

May be i stopped everythings that you be happy.

Last edited:

mfsr98

Nov 26, 2011
Porto
No don't stop anything, I'll probably go to your house and kill you :D JK, but did you know who thanked my NAND post? POORCOLLEGEGUY, a known XDA news writer who might put this on the portal, BUT he is still not sure, so no promises to anything!

fagyi

Jan 22, 2012
BUDAPEST
No don't stop anything, I'll probably go to your house and kill you :D JK, but did you know who thanked my NAND post? POORCOLLEGEGUY, a known XDA news writer who might put this on the portal, BUT he is still not sure, so no promises to anything!

one more post :D (answer me :) )

working on it the new boot.img with new kernel wich it has source on git if anyone want help try to get it better. ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will donate if some one make a full port Android for HTC HD
    Android Rom please

thanks
    I've installed the latest NAND yesterday and it is incredibly stable! OK there are still some issues with WiFi and the camera but hey Rome was also not build in a day ;)

Anyhow thank you fagyi (and all other DEVs involved) for your time and effords for getting a really good and stable NAND on our Blackstone!