[GAME][FREE][4.4+] Drift Insane - drift and racing simulator

Search This thread

Stasilho

May 22, 2018
Riga
Drift Insane is a sigleplayer drift and racing simulator for Android with realistic physics, which gives you full control over vehicle's motion to perform real drifting stunts.

Unlike other games with only gas pedal button, here you control gas with slider, which gives you realistic driving experience. This is harder, but also more challenging and exciting, so you will spend hours while beating records and pushing your drifting skills to the next level.

xda-image.png

FEATURES
- Realistic simulation of driving motion based on real car physical parameters.
- Control drifting with steering wheel and gas sliders, push gear speed and brakes.
- Legendary drifting cars with realistic driving physics.
- Challenging racing tracks based on real world locations.
- Publish results to the server, then synchronize with other devices.
- Speedometer in km/h, timer, and drifting indicator.

Get on Google play

Last edited:

Stasilho

May 22, 2018
Riga
Drift Insane - New release!

I finally added Drift mode, and the game got a new life. Now you can perform drifting stunts and earn points!
Also demo recording/playback added, you can save demos locally.
Have fun!

Reactions: pawelik001

Stasilho

May 22, 2018
Riga

Hello people!

In new release:

- Added streering by rotating the phone, steering by slider still available as a second option.
- Now you can watch general player statistics right inside the app.
- Texture filtering added, so the textures look smoother and not blinking as before.

Available in Google Play!

PS. Feedbacks are very contradictory. Some people do like this game, some people believe this is bul****. It would be nice to hear your opinions.

richarshub

Aug 2, 2016
I really like the gameplay, to be honest; however, I hope there will be more invest in the graphics :D

Stasilho

May 22, 2018
Riga
Hello comrads!

Here it comes - Drift Insane is fully reworked on Unity Engine.

Now the game has third dimension and more advanced graphics, although it's still top-view racing game.
Everything is different under the hood, but UI looks similar, and physics/gameplay are the same.

Some game logic was added. Now you have a goal - to finish all tracks at some difficulty level.
You finish first track with certain time and score - and then proceed to next one. Driving requires some skill (like in real life), but if you have one - tricks looks spectacular and realistic.

Game is now available in Google Play!

PS. Thanks for your feedbacks, now I have clearer vision on what to do and stronger motivation to do stuff. :cowboy:

Last edited:

Stasilho

May 22, 2018
Riga
Hello guys.
Check my new update for Drift Insane!
I made this game 3D finally. Screens are updated, so you can preview them. The camera is now behind the vehicle. Vehicle control has no changes. Top view can still be selected in settings panel.
I also added second drifting car - Nissan Skyline R34 25gt turbo.
So, now there are three fully developed racing tracks, and two racing cars.
Next I'm planning to add Subaru impreza 22b. It's not trully a drifting car, but I simply like it ).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I finally added Drift mode, and the game got a new life. Now you can perform drifting stunts and earn points!
    Also demo recording/playback added, you can save demos locally.
    Have fun!