FIRMWARE?!???

Search This thread

soccerdude612

Jul 12, 2011
hey guys i just finished installing a custom rom on my G900H and i wanted to know which would be the official firmware for my device?? there are so many for so many regions does it matter what region your in? because im in the country of Bolivia in south america and i cant find my country in the sammobile page can anyone help me out? can i flash any firmware that has the same - G900HXXU1ANE2 ?

babygau

Jun 22, 2011
Melbourne
hey guys i just finished installing a custom rom on my G900H and i wanted to know which would be the official firmware for my device?? there are so many for so many regions does it matter what region your in? because im in the country of Bolivia in south america and i cant find my country in the sammobile page can anyone help me out? can i flash any firmware that has the same - G900HXXU1ANE2 ?

Absolutely Yes,

You can download here

lucasmag

Sep 29, 2009
Buenos Aires

Which Rom are you using? I have an g900h and i can´t find a Rom that works on it.