Tablet Chinese MTK8752 S960 vFA013m Stock Rom + BeTools Software

Search This thread

celioregoli

Jun 16, 2016
I have buyed one tablet chinese ROM 32 Gb 4G LTE Octa Core MT8752
for a month I tried to find the original software but I have not found because there is no manufacturer's website, and after many difficulties I found everything, software and original ROM.
So I decided to make available the rom and the software to the public internet.
To do this it needs the software BeTools which must be opened with a key that I have put in the zip file and then with that software you load the scatter files and after starting the download of the entire stock rom by Com Mediatek usb driver.
Download entire Software , Key and Rom here.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0oQtJ4wGWu3Wk8ybmQ2TElEVUU

Last edited:

celioregoli

Jun 16, 2016
download

since I am newbie, they block me my links, and I how do I help others when I can not?
So copy link and paste.

Last edited:

matteo119988

Oct 9, 2012
J see only 1GB RAM and 4 CPU J have 4GB RAM and 8 CORE CPU J can't do file scatter in mtk droid :(

Do toy have good file scatter for this tablet? It's on Mediatek 8752

Last edited:

bethnesbitt

I bought a like tablet from aliexpress: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Octa...2389702045.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.63.BNKjtP

I bricked it after unlocking the bootloader, then tried flashing this firmware posted. It flashed but bricked it worse. Was wondering if anybody had this rom.

BTW: kingoroot does root it, so once rooted, if somebody does have this tablet they should be able to back up the rom using mtk droid tools.

celioregoli

Jun 16, 2016
even to me, and the same thing happened with kingroot but I then resolved with betools. I have other firmware if you want to put them in the download and so you can try them.

matteo119988

Oct 9, 2012
J need sca file

J see only 1GB RAM and 4 CPU J have 4GB RAM and 8 CORE CPU J can't do file scatter in mtk droid

Do toy have good file scatter for this tablet? It's on Mediatek 8752

bethnesbitt

even to me, and the same thing happened with kingroot but I then resolved with betools. I have other firmware if you want to put them in the download and so you can try them.

If you could, that would be really helpful. I am running linux and hoping to avoid having to install windows outside of virtualbox, but if worse comes to worse, will do that.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Mine is actually a s960 VFA020L

celioregoli

Jun 16, 2016
If you could, that would be really helpful. I am running linux and hoping to avoid having to install windows outside of virtualbox, but if worse comes to worse, will do that.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Mine is actually a s960 VFA020L
The only way is to use BeTools because the scatter file is incomplete and I modified the scatter files with the correct names of the images and now works well with SpFlashTool but I suggest using BeTools.
I'm uploading more images for the 960, do not worry, when you load the correct firmware, the tablet comes back again.
BeTools work fine under windows.
Windows vista work but sometimes freeze.
With Windows XP work fine and fast.

Last edited:

bethnesbitt

Wow

This website to downlaod the software.
Account: BMXC
Password: bmxcrjxz

OMG thank you :)

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

I'm trying to flash the tablet using a copper wire and jump settings. When trying just COLO, reads as MTK6227, there are two GND, one gives the MTK6227 when touching with the COLO, the other does nothing.

celioregoli

Jun 16, 2016
OMG thank you :)

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

I'm trying to flash the tablet using a copper wire and jump settings. When trying just COLO, reads as MTK6227, there are two GND, one gives the MTK6227 when touching with the COLO, the other does nothing.
I don t know. I use USB cable and BeTools or SpFlashTool with file scatter modified.

Top Liked Posts