[ROM] +++ Liquid Smooth ROMS 3.0 FOR MULTIPLE DEVICES +++

Search This thread

Rhyno77

Dec 20, 2010
Good stuff as always. Thanks liquid team!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

SomeGuyDude

Jun 7, 2010
I'm amazed at how light this is. It's a quarter of the size of most ROMs but isn't missing anything.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

BurnOne77

Mar 27, 2011
This really is great, I have used everything aosp and this rom is like BUTTTTER

thanks

ilogik

May 27, 2006
Can anyone report on battery life on this rom, I hate AOSP roms but will run spb shell 3d if its good :)

boomerod

Sep 8, 2010
Dallas, TX
Awesome ROM. This is amazing work! Little problem getting the Sense 3.0 Ring or the old style Sense lockscreens to work - the other do. Wipe and re-flashing to see what happens.

DroidHam

Aug 8, 2010
Akron, OH
Just flashed this and it's been stuck at the HTC screen for about 10 minutes... patiently waiting...

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Just flashed this and it's been stuck at the HTC screen for about 10 minutes... patiently waiting...

Still hanging, any suggestions? I would really like to try this

zeroxg4

Nov 8, 2009

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Check your MD5, sounds like a bad download. I just installed this myself to make sure that it worked.

On another note, it took literally 10 seconds to install :eek:

boomerod

Sep 8, 2010
Dallas, TX

Pull the battery. Go in to Bootloader screen on next boot and then in to Recovery; Wipe all; re-flash.

DroidHam

Aug 8, 2010
Akron, OH
ya just redownloaded it, flashed again, waiting again...

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

MD5 matches..

Strange, I did a full whipe, cleared cache, whiped davlik, hangs at HTC screen :(

zeroxg4

Nov 8, 2009
WOW. I've tried MANY ROMs across a slew of devices and I have to say that I am VERY impressed. Very smooth, fast, and full of options. Excellent, excellent work.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

ya just redownloaded it, flashed again, waiting again...

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

MD5 matches..

Strange, I did a full whipe, cleared cache, whiped davlik, hangs at HTC screen :(

What recovery are you using?

TXI Kaze

Dec 2, 2009
Had this ROM installed since about 10PM last night. The ONLY time this ROM choked was when I pushed my phone to overclock between 1.8-2.035GHz (Which ran GREAT for about an hour before heavy multi tasking and a wrong governor caused my phone to freeze) The battery life is great, the Liquid addons are awesome. Best AOSP ROM out. Period.

boomerod

Sep 8, 2010
Dallas, TX
Had this ROM installed since about 10PM last night. The ONLY time this ROM choked was when I pushed my phone to overclock between 1.8-2.035GHz (Which ran GREAT for about an hour before heavy multi tasking and a wrong governor caused my phone to freeze) The battery life is great, the Liquid addons are awesome. Best AOSP ROM out. Period.

I agree!

***Would like to have an option to change Text option from Contacts long-press on Contact photo to allow for Google Voice or to allow to set GV as the default app for texting, particularly from Icons.***

Also, still having issues with Lockscreen types - Sense nor Sense 3.0 (Ring) will activate; Ring activating AOSP style Lockscreen; Sense activating Rotary syle Lockscreen.

***Edit***

Found the Sense 3.0 style lockscreen as Halo.

***Edit***

I'm an idiot...if you have Google Voice installed and want to text someone from their Contacts pic via longpress just select the SMS icon (first time, as you can set GV to be default) and you'll then be offerred to set a default app (stock app or GV).

Last edited:

Epicardium

May 22, 2008
Does the camera have these features?

1. Touch focus?
2. Focus while recording video?
3. Zoom while recording?
4. 720p?

Thanks.
Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    delete this, thanks
    Using root explorer, navigate to data/data/whatever browser you use/appplugins/com.adobeflashplater/.macromedia/Flash_Player/ long press on config.data, tap permissions, remove all check marks, hit ok. Make sure the browser isn't running in the background.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using xda premium
    I am having issue installing the rom.

I am on liquid gingersense 1.6.

downloaded the LS3.0, IMOSEYON (AOSP) leanKernel,
    cleared all data, installed through recovery.
    when reboot to finish, I get stuck on HTC white screen.
    I never used AOSP so is there something I should be aware of on install?

also on install of LS3.0, the process seems extremely short. it does say installation complete but does it suppose to be much shorter than other rom installation?

any help is appreciated.
    Anyone else having problems using voice input with a headset on? Tried using voice search (voice actions) and it works fine without the headset but doesnt with the headset on. Headset works because I can make calls with it. Any ideas?
    I seem to have a similar issue with the microphone working while the headset is plugged in.

I make a call with headset in and the other side can't hear me. I call back with the headset unplugged, once they answer I plug back in and it works fine.

I even tested this while on a phone call removing the headset so they could then hear me and I can plug it back in without any further issues for that call.
    ok guys where can i find the clock that has the cool pictures of the weather like i see in the screenshots... please help

It's either beautiful widgets or fancy widgets

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium