[ROM][WWE][16-Jul-10] Timolol's stock-like WM6.5.5 ROM (Build 23569)

Search This thread

hdaackda

Aug 18, 2009
How can I make the camera more effficient? When I like what I see on screen, I touch to autofocus and then click (press button).. but the pic is taken aftr a lil moment.. during which the screen shakes or the person moves etc and it comes out blurry!!

i've tried reducing the time in advance config but that doesnt help... any ideas/links etc?

mindfrost82

Retired Senior Moderator
How can I make the camera more effficient? When I like what I see on screen, I touch to autofocus and then click (press button).. but the pic is taken aftr a lil moment.. during which the screen shakes or the person moves etc and it comes out blurry!!

i've tried reducing the time in advance config but that doesnt help... any ideas/links etc?
If you turn off auto focus in the camera settings it shouldn't do that anymore, but the picture could be more blurry since it won't auto-zoom.

matthewchng

May 13, 2007
... I'm not exactly sure why that's happening - disabling the HTC dialer skin used to work fine in previous builds but I haven't tried it for quite some time. It's probably an issue with either the newer builds, or 23089 specifically. I'll look into it.

How is this going? Is there a cab file that can be installed to fix this? This is the only annoyance in this ROM that I find hard to live with. Almost perfect.

I do not like the Tachi dialer because of the funny looking middle button at the bottom which is not skinned to make use of the new height and it has been reported to have problems with the WM lock screen.

Please provide a fix (if there is one) or please release a newer build that doesn't have this issue. Thanks a ton!

Last edited:

mindfrost82

Retired Senior Moderator
How is this going? Is there a cab file that can be installed to fix this? This is the only annoyance in this ROM that I find hard to live with. Almost perfect.

I do not like the Tachi dialer because of the funny looking middle button at the bottom which is not skinned to make use of the new height and it has been reported to have problems with the WM lock screen.

Please provide a fix (if there is one) or please release a newer build that doesn't have this issue. Thanks a ton!
Try the disabler cab I linked in this post: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=4996550&postcount=496

titovramirezb

May 20, 2009
hdaackda

I think it same

and 23081, I think is a bit more rapid

Last edited:

ionut.micu

Nov 24, 2009
Bucharest
Hi,

This is my first post so be gentle :)
I flashed almost all the roms on this site, and this is the most stable and reliable, but i kind of miss manila, i have searched for a stock version of manila and dialer but with no luck, so can you please tell my if there is any chance to find a cab (...or something) to install the stock raphael manila and dialer on tis rom?

Thx in advance!

karn

Aug 21, 2006
Redhill
May I suggest trying the ROM for a week or so without Manilla and see how you feel then? I too missed manilla to start off with, and only when I went back to using a ROM with manilla did I realised I missed the titanium simplicity.

ionut.micu

Nov 24, 2009
Bucharest
I'm using timolol ROM's for over one mounth, and love how they run.
I was just hoping is a cab floating around with standard manila.

HueMann

Oct 12, 2008
Munka-Ljungby
@timolol
LOVE The 23081 ROM!... And i was wondering if you plan to release one with 28002 or 4?

-------------------------

@ionut.micu
You may also want to take a look at SPB Mobile Shell 3.5
With SPB shell and this ROM I have no need for htc's UI. None at all. :cool:

-------------------------

HueMann

Oct 12, 2008
Munka-Ljungby
Ok then. I guess I'll flash up to your latest and sit back and enjoy! ;) Thanx for all your hard work. I believe it is only you who 3G's your ROM's

Btw,
"amarullz tray" looks sweet! hint hint ;)

karn

Aug 21, 2006
Redhill
Really really busy at the moment - plus the 28xxx builds don't have any notable changes over 23089 yet. When the different becomes evident, or I have something new to upgrade/change I'll release the next ROM :)
It seems there is a new virtual keyboard in builds 28002+. Would that not be a reason for an upgrade? (maybe to 28005?). I'm in no real rush but new features are always nice, and I hear 28002 is a bit snappier. Either way i'm happy at the moment (although I still can't get Menu Enhancement working).

saajan01

Feb 2, 2007
Com 2 ROM 21882

Really really busy at the moment - plus the 28xxx builds don't have any notable changes over 23089 yet. When the different becomes evident, or I have something new to upgrade/change I'll release the next ROM :)

Hi TIM, 1st of all, Thank you very much for your great stoke like Rom.
Is that anyway can you cook 21882 (com 2) stoke like, very lite Rom for touch pro or FUZE with out any manila or anything like that please....
there are many Rom out there for touch pro but no one cooking stoke like 6.5 Rom with (start menu on top) com 2 Rom.... that will help lots of people who don't like to use manila. and i think it will be help for long battery like too...
Saajan

titovramirezb

May 20, 2009
I return to the 23081 and the camera have more quality using the autofocus.For open the program with botton start is more rapid too... much sometimes it is best

timolol

Jan 14, 2009
Melbourne
Hello, is there any way to select SIP keyboard options, mine went back to standard one, but can't get the one looks like EzInput back? :(

Hi - the solution is simple: Just press and hold the keyboard icon to bring up the SIP keyboard selector menu. This is the new 6.5.3 way to bring it up instead of having an extra button there.

To all:
Sorry that I haven't been very active recently - I've been really busy. Hopefully in a few days it'll settle down a bit and I can update this thread with my latest work.

:)

Top Liked Posts