[REF] HD2 STICKIES | USEFUL INFO | POSTING RULES - Read Before Posting!!

Search This thread

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
Thinking of posting a new thread? Please read post #2​

This thread will list and link to all threads worthy of being "stickied", it will be the only sticky (except 2 others) in the forum so please dont ask.

Please leave your suggestions for new threads [with the thread link please] to be added to this list below and a moderator will attend to this as and when necessary.

This thread will be cleaned periodically so dont take any offense if your message is deleted. Just trying to keep things clean so that new requests are easy to find.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Searching | Posting | The Basics:
(Make sure you've read them before starting a new thread)

Android Development

Reference Material

Android Builds

Lite WinMo Roms without Android included

Radio Sources (for use with WinMo Roms)

Android Loaders and Bootloaders

Android Cooking

Last edited:

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
Thinking of posting a new thread???

Use the search button on the top bar between "New Posts" and "Quick Links"

If any mod, including myself, continue to find new threads about topics that have threads already existing.
The thread will be locked with no notice and/or up to a temp BAN!!.

Mods, including myself, are not here to keep the forum organized after the fact, we need your help to keep it organized, clean and grouped.

To the dedicated members that care to keep this forum, subforums included, clean and organized and grouped.
Please start reporting threads to the mods to take action. Using this button.

Thank You and happy easy searching. :)

J

jowxda

Update needed

I think this should be updated, for example this android loader is excellent:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=737001

It offers multi boot very easily with many android builds, it lets you test one and then another etc.

Also the list of roms should include shubcraft and mattc for people starting out.

mackster248

Aug 1, 2009
Palmdale, CA
Okay... Made a big mistake. Running Chuckies WM rom. Was on HTCClay's SHD2v1.1 and wanted to try FroyoStone. Me being dumb I forgot to rename "FroyoStone" into "Android" and after pressing CLRCAD then Haret it Froze.... So I took the battery out. Phone won't turn back on UNLESS I plug it into the charger. And even when it turns on it's on for like 10 seconds then repeatedly bootloops... Won't get back to Chuckies WM rom. I've tried reformatting the SD card and renaming the correct folders. I'm new to the HD2 after being on a G1, so I'm not sure if I've bricked this or not... If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.

J

jowxda

Okay... Made a big mistake. Running Chuckies WM rom. Was on HTCClay's SHD2v1.1 and wanted to try FroyoStone. Me being dumb I forgot to rename "FroyoStone" into "Android" and after pressing CLRCAD then Haret it Froze.... So I took the battery out. Phone won't turn back on UNLESS I plug it into the charger. And even when it turns on it's on for like 10 seconds then repeatedly bootloops... Won't get back to Chuckies WM rom. I've tried reformatting the SD card and renaming the correct folders. I'm new to the HD2 after being on a G1, so I'm not sure if I've bricked this or not... If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.

Hi, Apart from probably being in the wrong thread, if you have no sd card your phone should boot straight to windows, I doubt the android stuff is causing the problem, it sounds like your windows mobile update to the chucky rom did not work properly, I guess if you search round the forums you should be able to find a guide to reload the windows side of things. Since you must have installed hardspl, you should still be able to get back to a bootloader. You need a working windows rom before you do anything android related. I did not change my windows rom, I only installed hardspl to update the radio rom, I still have the vodafone original rom for windows. I think calling the android builds roms confuses people.

JLowe

Jun 22, 2007
Hope i's okay posting it here, if not, I am sorry and please delete this:

I would suggest to sticky this here, because a lot of people having problems regarding data connections:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8705108&postcount=111

Wanna add these things:

manual APN-settings are necessary in most Android builds, also changing the radio could solve some problems.

Top Liked Posts