[Q] HELP ME!!!!

Search This thread

mrfahad45

Jun 26, 2013
Quetta
Help me please i bought new note 3(SM-N9005) on early next day i want to have a new ROM, i flashed it but i was stuck in soft brick after that from one website i found a PIT file and i did re-partition of my mobile the other bad thing that i did i don't make any backup of my mobile :crying: when i remove soft brick through PIT file, After that my band version is unknow and i cant use my mobile nothing nothing to do now i tried more then 50 tutorials but no one helps me. i want to cry on this because for that i sale my XBOX. and now i have nothing so please help me please help me :angel:

Rosli59564

Mar 10, 2013
Help me please i bought new note 3(SM-N9005) on early next day i want to have a new ROM, i flashed it but i was stuck in soft brick after that from one website i found a PIT file and i did re-partition of my mobile the other bad thing that i did i don't make any backup of my mobile :crying: when i remove soft brick through PIT file, After that my band version is unknow and i cant use my mobile nothing nothing to do now i tried more then 50 tutorials but no one helps me. i want to cry on this because for that i sale my XBOX. and now i have nothing so please help me please help me :angel:
What you did to get it bricked?.
Just try to flash same stock firmware version the phone came with. If you can't remember flash the one for your region.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk