AEON Q&A

Search This thread

cmoRe-_-

Feb 24, 2012
Beloit, WI
haha he has 3 arms. On another note, I went to bed and woke up but my phone didn't wake. I restarted and it was ok. Any ideas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

fuqboiroi

Oct 21, 2011
Settings change back to stock after reboot.

I'm running Aeon v1.3.1 with Juicy Orange 1.3.1 but every time I reboot my wallpaper changes, swype and gmail app gets uninstalled. Besides that minor issue I love the ROM very fast and great battery life.

TheMan42

Mar 19, 2009
Question, ever since I flashed 1.3.1 I've had issues with the market, I can't purchase any apps outside of free ones. I get 'error purchasing', never had it before.

I've googled stuff, cleared data on framework services, download manager, and market - error still occurs. My version for the market is 3.4.7. Anyone have any fixes?

jdt352

Jan 20, 2012
California
Question, ever since I flashed 1.3.1 I've had issues with the market, I can't purchase any apps outside of free ones. I get 'error purchasing', never had it before.

I've googled stuff, cleared data on framework services, download manager, and market - error still occurs. My version for the market is 3.4.7. Anyone have any fixes?

The only time I've had trouble purchasing an item in the market was when I had already had a paid version installed from another place, such as Getjar or Amazon Apps. Are you trying to purchase something you've already had on your phone, or tried to update it when you didn't buy from them? Just curious.

bigfau

Inactive Recognized Developer

Copy market to somewhere else on your phone. Uninstall market. Reboot your phone. Once booted up re-install market again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

alarmguy48195

Apr 11, 2012
Ringtone

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum here. I've had my infuse for about a month, Rooted it the first week I had it, and have been flashing custom rom's on it since.
I'm currently running Aeon 1.3. I love the rom.
The only issue i'm having is, when I get a call, the phone does not ring. I've checked to make sure the phone is not on silent, the volume is turned up as well.
When I select the ringtone from sounds under the settings menu the ringtone plays. When a call comes in the phone will not ring, unless it's the first call after a re-boot, then the phone will ring for about 3 seconds, then go silent.
I have searched the forums here and several other sites as well with no luck.
I have moved the ringtones to different folders on the sd card both internal and external, I have moved all the ringtones into the media folder as well.
I know the speaker is good, I know the ringtones are good, as they can be played from settings.
Help
Thanks
alarmguy48195

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

I think I figured it out, I had a call blocker installed. I installed it and now the ring tones work so far. I've tested on 4 calls so far.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ringtone

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum here. I've had my infuse for about a month, Rooted it the first week I had it, and have been flashing custom rom's on it since.
    I'm currently running Aeon 1.3. I love the rom.
    The only issue i'm having is, when I get a call, the phone does not ring. I've checked to make sure the phone is not on silent, the volume is turned up as well.
    When I select the ringtone from sounds under the settings menu the ringtone plays. When a call comes in the phone will not ring, unless it's the first call after a re-boot, then the phone will ring for about 3 seconds, then go silent.
    I have searched the forums here and several other sites as well with no luck.
    I have moved the ringtones to different folders on the sd card both internal and external, I have moved all the ringtones into the media folder as well.
    I know the speaker is good, I know the ringtones are good, as they can be played from settings.
    Help
    Thanks
    alarmguy48195

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

I think I figured it out, I had a call blocker installed. I installed it and now the ring tones work so far. I've tested on 4 calls so far.
    Does someone have a good free screenshot app? Used to have screenshot er demo but they put a damn watermark on the screenshot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

I use screen shot app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.geeksoft.screenshot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
    Bigfau guess what....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    haha he has 3 arms. On another note, I went to bed and woke up but my phone didn't wake. I restarted and it was ok. Any ideas?

That's neat that you found the fix. :p