Search This thread

roughneckboren

Dec 7, 2010
weatherford oklahoma
Got a question task. In your previous 9/5 build (maybe the one before) your emoticons were a blue custom. Didn't know if you switched to stock looking on personal preference but I didn't know if you planned on adding them back or just wasn't worried. Not a big deal just a question. Thanks task. Your ROM is awesome!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

G

GuestK00450

Just wanted to say thanks to the devs of this ROM for bringing it to us! I used to have a Galaxy S2 i9100 running Resurrection Remix AOKP and ever since I loved AOKP. I got a SGS3 i747 a month ago and I decided to install this ROM today. Boy, what a difference from the stock ROM! Brings back good old memories of AOKP on my SGS2.

Haven't tested battery life or anything yet but stability has been rock solid so far. The UI is much smoother than 4.0.4 on the stock ROM.

Thanks devs! Looking forward to updates! Going to browse through the FAQ now to see if I need to perform a full wipe every time or just flash over updates.

Alucardis666

Jul 27, 2009
Miramar
Is anyone else here having issues with their GPS getting a lock on the their location? It used to work fine but for the last several builds it seems it just hangs on follow the route and never updates into the real time tracking and never gives turn by turn directions. I don't know what it is... Any help would be appreciated.

corythug

Aug 2, 2011
PA
Is anyone else here having issues with their GPS getting a lock on the their location? It used to work fine but for the last several builds it seems it just hangs on follow the route and never updates into the real time tracking and never gives turn by turn directions. I don't know what it is... Any help would be appreciated.

Try clearing data for maps

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

tehsprayer

Jun 29, 2012
My phone just record into safe mode for some off reason and sometimes reboots.could be a problem with kernel out Rom. And yes I've done a full wipe.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

thuglifesk

Aug 17, 2007
Toronto
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4

+1 on the GPS lock issue...last few builds it was working like butter....will try to clear data on maps as suggested!

cdjaney

Feb 2, 2012
Burst Mode

OK. Before I ask this let me just first say I am not asking for an ETA and I'm not making a request. Just wondering if there has been any talk about adding burst mode to the camera...at some point... or at all? Unless its there and I just don't see it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

It's there in the new (9/13) build! I don't know, may have been there for several builds and I didn't find it...cause I don't see it in the gerrit....went back several pages. Maybe it got included along with the volume-rocker-zoom. Seems to work pretty darn good to me. :good:

Thanks TASK! :victory::highfive:

Edit: the camera shutter sound can't keep up with the speed of the pictures being taken....can we fix that? :p;):D

Last edited:

TonyStark R.I.P.

Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
Hey task i got a new name!! U like?

et.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyHuey

BabyHuey

Jul 6, 2012
You want me to be honest or humor you? ;)

My friends call me babyhuey so idc lol

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Btw, I fixed it! I just make the extra beeping sounds it misses with my mouth. Works awesome! (I get some funny looks from the kids and wife, but hey.....) :p:D

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

LMFAO. made my day

Reactions: cdjaney

crossover37

Oct 18, 2010
Is there any way to fix the notification bar lag when dragging it down? I've noticed it in every build. It seems the fps are low or something because it isn't smooth.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB