[ROM] Slim Bean [Quality First !] [4.2.2 - Build 8] (05/08/2013)

Search This thread

Paparasee

Apr 19, 2009
Dubai, UAE
For the message "system process not responding", it is caused by gapps (googlebackuptransport.apk more exactly). We will update them for next release. If you need a workaround, try to change googlebackuptransport.apk in /system/app/ from another recent gapps :). Anyway, that message doesn't affect anything in daily use.

For OTA app, update notifications can be effectively disabled (except at boot) in next release :)
I replaced the apk with one from Jellyshot (4.2.2 gapps and 4.2.1 gapps) and still had the problem :(

oh, i used non-slim gapps. no wonder mine's very stable lol.
Can you upload the googlebackuptransport.apk from your ROM please?

mrengineer

Nov 27, 2012
i'm currently facing a problem with whatsapp.

i can't receive messages immediately, the messages always comes in late.

connection to whatsapp is also bad, any ideas why?

Hordon

Dec 26, 2011
Budapest
Whats app is working good here without any problem. Maybe an another 3rd party app cause the issue.

Last edited:

Cloedu72

Jan 24, 2012
Been stable for 5 days. This has been the first ROM i used that has no issues whatsoever for at least 5 days, and so far, the highest AnTuTu mark i got on 1Ghz stock speed.
Matched with Matr1x v25.0 cfs non-cm kernel. Temple run 2 has zero lag/stutter ("better" graphics setting)

1r3tdt.jpg

Wow, how can you get that high benchmarks values? If i run antutu on my nexus S i will reach about max. 3500. What kind of GAPPS have you installed on your system? Is there the hint to solve my performance Problem?

If i run antutu 10 times. It will be slower everytime i run it and stay at about 3000. For exp. 3600 / 3500 / 3300 / 3200 ... 2900....

Cloedu

Ps.: of course all with full wipe / fresh installation!

ej8989

Jul 8, 2012
Manila
Wow, how can you get that high benchmarks values? If i run antutu on my nexus S i will reach about max. 3500. What kind of GAPPS have you installed on your system? Is there the hint to solve my performance Problem?

If i run antutu 10 times. It will be slower everytime i run it and stay at about 3000. For exp. 3600 / 3500 / 3300 / 3200 ... 2900....

Cloedu

Ps.: of course all with full wipe / fresh installation!

Gapps:
http://www.mediafire.com/?48ugdgs4a2ddg26

Kernel Configuration (via NSTools):
Matr1x cfs v25.0 (non-cm)
Deadline scheduler
Interactive Governor 100mhz-1000mhz
Stock voltage

Mathorlaz

Jul 19, 2012
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus One
I don't know if I'm the only one, but I ocasionally have reboots without any reason. Sometimes they happen when I try to move stuff from internal memory to external, other times, it's just a total crash when I'm texting.. Anyone else has these issues?

I'm using the 1.1 version with stock kernel, using slim options to use SmartassV2 governor with CFQ and I did a clean install.

Cheers

p-vunk

Apr 30, 2009
Re: [ROM][4.2.1]Slim Bean (Crespo) [1.0] [very stable] [many features] [+inverted]

How can I add the dutch dictionaries? Can't they be included in future releases? Thx

Not in slim. Try swiftkey! Works fine by me.
Niet in slim. Probeer SwiftKey. Werkt prima! (in dutch :))

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

treesurf

Sep 8, 2010
Re: [ROM][4.2.1]Slim Bean (Crespo) [1.0] [very stable] [many features] [+inverted]

I also have random reboots. Clean install, no overclock.

Sent from my Nexus S

Nebucatnetzer

Feb 4, 2011

Come on guys you know how it works.
We need log files.

B

bedalus

What sort of reboot? To the google logo? Or straight to the boot animation?

Top Liked Posts