• Poll closed .
Search This thread

ArsildoAs

Dec 13, 2013
Tirana,Albania
212we1j.png

!! HEY THERE !!​

Information took From Google Play For Google Search
Google Search app for Android: The fastest, easiest way to find what you need on the web and on your device.
* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalized results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean). And Up !!

In This Thread I'll Show You How To Get GEL(Google Experience Launcher Kitkat ) and Fully Working Google Search , With Ok Google and swype left from home screen for quick acess to Google Now ...

Download This 2 First : GEL & GSearch

1 After Downloading ... Extract The RAR File (Es File Explorer On Android And WinRar On a PC )
2 Move The 2APK Files In Your SD Card
3 Download A Launcher From Google Play(For a Backup) Remove Stock Google App Using Titanium Backup (Root*) If it is not installed you may skip This step
4 Locate And Install Google Search 2.6 First (GSearch.apk) And Then Set It Up And Then Update From Google Play
5 After Setting It Up , Install GEL (GEL.apk) , Now Select it As Your Default Launcher
6 Now Go Google Search , Gow Down And Press Those 3 Dots And Then Pres Settings and then voice” > “offline speech recognition .... all Menu And Downlaod ENGLISH (US)
7 Now You Have The Latest Android 4.4 KitKat Luncher and Working Google Now With Hotword ( Ok Google ) :)

HIT :good: If It WORKS !!

Google-Now-Launcher-Setup.jpg

120ou2f.jpg
2zez291.jpg
2ldtv01.jpg

Google Now Images (From Google Image)​

Last edited:

gunnarsteinn

Aug 6, 2013
Doesn't work for me, I just get an error when trying to install GoogleSearch2.6 :(
Previous version successfully uninstalled.

Running Samsung Galaxy S4 International with Cyanogenmod 11 (Kitkat).

Updated: I used the guide here and it works perfectly: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2585018
Have not tried the updated guide from ArsildoAs since it's already ok for me. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ArsildoAs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    212we1j.png

!! HEY THERE !!​

Information took From Google Play For Google Search
    Google Search app for Android: The fastest, easiest way to find what you need on the web and on your device.
    * Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
    * Use your voice to search and more
    * Get personalized results based on your location
    Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean). And Up !!

In This Thread I'll Show You How To Get GEL(Google Experience Launcher Kitkat ) and Fully Working Google Search , With Ok Google and swype left from home screen for quick acess to Google Now ...

Download This 2 First : GEL & GSearch

1 After Downloading ... Extract The RAR File (Es File Explorer On Android And WinRar On a PC )
    2 Move The 2APK Files In Your SD Card
    3 Download A Launcher From Google Play(For a Backup) Remove Stock Google App Using Titanium Backup (Root*) If it is not installed you may skip This step
    4 Locate And Install Google Search 2.6 First (GSearch.apk) And Then Set It Up And Then Update From Google Play
    5 After Setting It Up , Install GEL (GEL.apk) , Now Select it As Your Default Launcher
    6 Now Go Google Search , Gow Down And Press Those 3 Dots And Then Pres Settings and then voice” > “offline speech recognition .... all Menu And Downlaod ENGLISH (US)
    7 Now You Have The Latest Android 4.4 KitKat Luncher and Working Google Now With Hotword ( Ok Google ) :)

HIT :good: If It WORKS !!

Google-Now-Launcher-Setup.jpg

120ou2f.jpg
    2zez291.jpg
    2ldtv01.jpg

Google Now Images (From Google Image)​
    Doesn't work for me, I just get an error when trying to install GoogleSearch2.6 :(

Updated: I used the guide here and it works perfectly: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2585018
    Have not tried the updated guide from ArsildoAs since it's already ok for me. :)

Updating The Links :D ... That Will Solve It :D