Is this project dead?

Search This thread
Everything I'm seeing concerning this ends around the beginning of 2013. Did development come to a hault?

I would love to load this onto my EVO 4g LTE, but it seems it isn't very friendly with the device (no data, sound, etc).

Thanks for any current update

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

happyassshit

Feb 18, 2010
Königreich Württemberg
I must admit that I also struggle with their approach a little.
Think they should focus more on the very basics, like APN settings. I don't get a data connection so one of the most important requirements fail. Can't use such a system.
Next should be essential apps like (xmpp/jabber) Messenger and Mail instead of useless games or stock ticker app. At least on the mail side there's some action ongoing.

Nevertheless I'm very excited and looking forward to use it as a daily driver (some day).

nikwen

Feb 1, 2013
Berlin, Germany
www.nikwen.de
I must admit that I also struggle with their approach a little.
Think they should focus more on the very basics, like APN settings. I don't get a data connection so one of the most important requirements fail. Can't use such a system.
Next should be essential apps like (xmpp/jabber) Messenger and Mail instead of useless games or stock ticker app. At least on the mail side there's some action ongoing.

Nevertheless I'm very excited and looking forward to use it as a daily driver (some day).

They are actually working on an email app (not official though but with support from Canonical).

Links:

You cannot install it on the phone using the apps scope yet but you can compile it yourself if you want to test it. ;)