[APP]S5 S Health updated

Search This thread

Bradl79

May 25, 2008
J'Ville
Here is an updated version of S5 S Health 3.2.0.0011 - Which includes Sleep and Coach, very useful if you have a Gear fit, Neo or Neo 2

Installation:
Download and open ur favorite apk installer
click on each of the APKs and install and ur done, no need to move them to any special folders

SHealth 3.2.0.0011

Reactions: Harald21

Bradl79

May 25, 2008
J'Ville
Not able to start it after installing...

how did u install it, did u copy the apk's to data/app or did u click and let it self install?
Screenshot_2014-07-18-13-14-57.png

Screenshot_2014-07-18-13-14-43.png

Last edited:

Yearoftherat

Mar 30, 2014
I'd love to get this working on my Rogers S4 too. I've tried other ports and they just force close.
Do I just copy the files to system/app, change permissions, reboot or do I just install the Health services first then SHealth with my Root Explorer app?
Does the phone treat it as an update?

Bradl79

May 25, 2008
J'Ville
I'd love to get this working on my Rogers S4 too. I've tried other ports and they just force close.
Do I just copy the files to system/app, change permissions, reboot or do I just install the Health services first then SHealth with my Root Explorer app?

no this one is kinda tricky, move it to data/app and then fix permissions, then click on each one and install and then reboot, u have to do it to both the shealth and healthservices, that was the only way i could get healthservices to work properly and shealth to work all around.

Reactions: Yearoftherat

Harald21

Oct 2, 2014
S Health on S4 active

Unfortunately I got the "S Health has unexpectedly closed" error :(

I have the same problem on the S4 active.

My wife and I bought us two Samsung Gear Fit and were very disappointed about the support of Samsung. So I was looking around and found this page. I downloaded the two files on my "S4 mini" and after weeks and many tries the Gear FIt was working with S Health including synchronisation and history.

So I installed the same two files on my wife's "S4 active". Afterwards the S Health appears in the Fit Manager App, but each time S health is started it stop again after a few seconds. Is there a special version for the S4 active available or do I have to uninstall the original version (2.3) before I install S health 3.2?

Has anyone S Health 3.X running with the S4 active?

Thanks for your support.
Harald

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

I have the same problem on the S4 active.
..... Is there a special version for the S4 active available or do I have to uninstall the original version (2.3) before I install S health 3.2?

In the meanwhile I have deactivated S Health and uninstalled Health services. Afterwards I tried it again, but without success. So I wanted to go back to the original version. So I deactivated it again, which means that the updates where removed. Then I started the fitness manager to see if it is working again with my gear fit. Afterwards I activated SHealth 2.5.4.168 again. S Health is now working again, but not supporting the gear fit!

If anyone has a working solution with S Health, Samsung Gear Fit and Samsung S4 ACTIVE then I would be very happy for any hints.

Thanks
Harald

Last edited:

pete3000

Jul 4, 2008
S health stopped working with lollipop update

i had the original stock S health program and it stopped working with Lollipop update. I am not rooted. The APK shown in this thread has been removed. any help is appreciated!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is an updated version of S5 S Health 3.2.0.0011 - Which includes Sleep and Coach, very useful if you have a Gear fit, Neo or Neo 2

Installation:
    Download and open ur favorite apk installer
    click on each of the APKs and install and ur done, no need to move them to any special folders

SHealth 3.2.0.0011

no this one is kinda tricky, move it to data/app and then fix permissions, then click on each one and install and then reboot, u have to do it to both the shealth and healthservices, that was the only way i could get healthservices to work properly and shealth to work all around.
    A bit of thread necromancy, but S Health is on the play store! I'm on cm12.1, and have s health working great! Bit of a battery drainer, though..

Sent from my TARDIS