Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
comeback.png

Reactions: Joecascio2000

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
Man the people over in the Acer Iconia forums are just tough...

bad bad bad idea to put your name in the middle of the screen
it's killing the quality and also involve a certain amount of ego...

your name is not what is suppose to be focus should be small, in a corner of the picture and not intrusive....
it's like watching a FREE movie with the sponsor right in the middle... not nice nice

hope you can get the point

and it's not difficult to remove your logo and get rid of it with photoshop so what the point to make it big, in the middle ?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1195899&page=2
I started that thread over there just like I did here....but no one was giving me any feedback on what they wanted to see...so I made some walls with just my name in the middle....so the feedback I got was...

take your logo off the walls it's distracting.

LOL. So I said my name will never come off the walls.

I don't think I've ever told someone I wouldn't move my name and logo to a different location. These guys obviously don't know me very well.....

I have said my name won't come off but I have always been flexible in where it's placed and the size of it.

Just look at my GIR wallpaper, not only is my name on the top right, I gave credit to the person who created the vector art!

I hate having to defend myself on a forum....now people think I have some HUGE EGO. :(

Joecascio2000

I started that thread over there just like I did here....but no one was giving me any feedback on what they wanted to see...so I made some walls with just my name in the middle....so the feedback I got was...

I don't think I've ever told someone I wouldn't move my name and logo to a different location. These guys obviously don't know me very well.....

I have said my name won't come off but I have always been flexible in where it's placed and the size of it.

Just look at my GIR wallpaper, not only is my name on the top right, I gave credit to the person who created the vector art!

I hate having to defend myself on a forum....now people think I have some HUGE EGO. :(

Ouch! That was harsh. But never take comments too serious, there will always be trolls. And for every 1 troll there is 100 fans. Love the work, glad to see your still with us.

Reactions: kangi26

MonoControl

Jun 23, 2011
Porterville

Well it is your work, unless stated otherwise, so I don't see the problem with having your name on it. I think its better with it there anyways =D

Boobie Watcher

Oct 16, 2010

LOL #DoucheBags

Reactions: Mortem Tuam

kant5t1km3

Sep 14, 2010

I think they were in their Hater mode in that forum lol :D

BWolf56

Mar 25, 2011
Outaouais
I think you should see that as a sign. Stick with the Cappy family ;) haha

There are kids trolling on every single forum, there's not much we can do about it.. Just gotta ignore them (both for ourself and the thread) and stick with the people that like your work and give you constructive criticism. :)

studacris

Dec 25, 2010
Nashville, TN
Anyway you could take your name out of the wps? it comes off pretentious and arrogant.

Hahahahahaha JK

keep up the good work and F them the cappy crowd appreciates your stuffs

talleywhacker

Jul 31, 2011
Joplin, MO.
I was wondering if you could work your magic on this when you get a chance. Obviously it's kind of a remake of one that's out there but I'm still pretty "novice" when it comes to this sort of thing. To me it's missing something. You're the pro. Maybe add some color or some Idk...whatever you think. Thanks!

Attachments

• androiddark.jpg
    androiddark.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 85

irishvandal

Feb 14, 2011
ATL
fk what them dirt-bags want or don't want. i personally have watched you place your ART in the Cappy Forums and love seeing the commitment that you have given to us. thank you.
if they got such a fkn prob with the sig than they can:
1) make a movement request of the sig by pm or maybe even ask gd nicely.
2) work it out with Photoshop and plagiarize your works.
3) fkn deal with it or
4) my personal fav, shove it straight up their unappreciative assez if they don't like it and push you further into the Cappy world than you already are, lol.

keep up the good work, thank you again.

now, showz over ppl, piss off.....lol....

Top Liked Posts