Get VOLTE working on OP7T

Search This thread

Renegade1504

Apr 9, 2012
Hello all together,

I wondered why VOLTE was not working here in Germany with Vodafone carrier. So I tried older solutions.

Here is what worked for me:

Install new Oneplus Logkit:
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/oneplus-ltd/onepluslogkit/onepluslogkit-1-0-release/
Android 9 version also works on Android 10.
Found the helping post at https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=79577939&postcount=23

Then do the following
Open the dialer: *#800# --> oneplus Logkit --> Function Switch --> enable VoLTE + VoWifi switch
found at https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-5t/how-to/guide-volte-vowifi-german-carriers-t3817542

After reboot VOLTE was instantly on and working.

Aa always: Do at your own risk. I am not repsonsible for bricked HW, nuclear war and alien invasions :cyclops:

Last edited:

Bluetex0n

Nov 18, 2017
Cool, thank you for sharing. I use Vodafone here in Germany as well and was wondering why it didn't work.

dearshakya

Nov 25, 2019
Android Wear
Apps & Games
Still unable

I have tried the logkit app and successfully enabled but still while making call the icon drops to H or 3G. and also by dialing *#*#4636#*#*, still the icon for VoWIFI and VoLTE provisioned are shown enabled but grayed out.. Any solutions ? I am from Malaysia and my both 2 telco has enabled the service on my sim and already tested using huwaei p20 pro. only This OP 7T does not have the feature.

dngff

Oct 13, 2014
I have tried the logkit app and successfully enabled but still while making call the icon drops to H or 3G. and also by dialing *#*#4636#*#*, still the icon for VoWIFI and VoLTE provisioned are shown enabled but grayed out.. Any solutions ? I am from Malaysia and my both 2 telco has enabled the service on my sim and already tested using huwaei p20 pro. only This OP 7T does not have the feature.

Same here. Your OP7T is China or global set?

sasho36

Jan 18, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S22

harryw66

Oct 2, 2010
Huawei MatePad Pro
Google Pixel 7
Thanks for this post. I recently upgraded from OP6 to OP7T and lost the VoLTE + Wifi calling on the OP7T - I am on Vodafone UK.
I did the stuff in the first post and after the reboot the VoLTE logo appeared and the additional options under SIM settings.
I have a poor Vodafone signal at work - so this really makes a difference for me,.
Thank you!

dearshakya

Nov 25, 2019
Android Wear
Apps & Games
Successfully enabled

Same here. Your OP7T is China or global set?

China set but currently using global oxygen os. and also i have successfully enabled volte and vowifi and testing for 1 week. so far ok. i follow the video tutorial provided below.

www(#)youtube(#)com/watch?v=X11kw0z7U_E&t=427s

While using "India-vodafone commecial" profile and others, i faced one issue, "unable to receive calls from other number to my oneplus 7 volte enabled sim:crying:.. for example sim 1 i am using "UNIFI" and sim 2 i am using "DIGI". from both num i was able to make call but sometime unable to receive call. i suspect this was due to different country profile settings. To solve the issue, i have used "Telefonica-UK-Commercial" and now the issue is gone:good::good::laugh:.
the file link also provided below:

www98(#)zippyshare(#)com/v/cOKFso6s/file(#)html

One thing also i want to share, when we change the sim, we need to setup the profile again using PDC app. This thing is bit irritating. :(:(
sorry but due to i am new user for the forum, the forum does not allow me to post the external link on my post. so PLEASE replace " (#) " with " . " (dot) from the link and try to open the link.

cosminmocan

Sep 8, 2009
timisoara
Did anyone notice battery life diffrence after doing this? I'm not talking about normal diffrences causign by the volte actualy working, but strange -1h battery life after only enabling the volte vowifi switches from the onepluslogkit

Reactions: morgoth6

Malikbsm94

Jan 3, 2018
So mad because most of the profiles in PDC arent giving me VoLTE. Is rooting the phone would solve this issue?

KostisTTT

Aug 22, 2015
ATH
Qualcomm drivers for Oneplus 7T

Hello, guys...

Maybe someone could send a link for the qualcomm drivers for Oneplus 7T? Because all links in the thread are not working..

I have managed to install PDC in QPST in my laptop, but there is no driver shown...

I believe it is before I have the wrong Qualcomm drivers...

Any ideas or help?

Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

filjusz

Reactions: KostisTTT

KostisTTT

Aug 22, 2015
ATH
Do everything like described in guide, then connect device with ADB debugging on (You need root also) and type:

adb shell
su
setprop sys.usb.config diag,serial_cdev,rmnet,adb

@EugenStanis, thanks for your help.

I connected device, ADB on, Rooted and typed the commands.
A window opened in PC (Win 7) which says:
Qualcom USB Composite Device9091 .... Ready for use
Qualcom HS-USB Diagnostics 9091 .... Ready for use
Qualcom HS-USB Modem 9091 .... Ready for use
Qualcom HS-USB WWAN Adapter 9091.... Failed
ADB Interface .... No drivers found

Any ideas??

Thanks again...

Top Liked Posts