Dungeon Defenders

Search This thread

Paul22000

Jan 19, 2008
Immediately after getting into a game, the entire app just disappears and I get booted back into the home screen.

Anyone else getting this?

abdulai123

Jun 6, 2008
Not the same problem.... I almost got to finish the first game with all its waves, but right at the end it crashed.

Today I re-tried: entered the Tavern, did some poking around, shooting at dummy... and after about 3mins: crash to homescreen...

Elchemist

May 13, 2011
I am also having random crashes back to homescreen with this game.

1st crash, was right after loading.
retried
2nd crash, played the first mission, partly into the 3rd wave.

Haven't tried it since.

I am confused. This game was available for the Adreno 205 chip in the older phones. The Adreno 220 found in the sensation should be fully backward compatible + new features and speed ups. The CPU should also be compatible, why does it not work?

What is the cause? Bad HTC drivers? CPU? GPU? Bad Sense 3.0 implementation? OS (I don't think google will mess up that bad)

Just to confirm, I did buy this game and downloaded it from the market, so it wasn't sideloaded or anything ;)

Paul22000

Jan 19, 2008
It has to be because of Sense 3.0 :(

There's too many other phones with similar hardware that work fine.

Paul22000

Jan 19, 2008
Just crashed for me too, is anyone running stock loader etc? As stated erlier it is almost certain to be a sense conflict, but the game will have to be updated before its fixed.

So if you use Launcher Pro or ADW etc the game will work fine?

I gave up and deleted the game and all the data...

xRicrdx

Dec 2, 2010
Opava
Chainfire

I've been getting crashes too but then i tried to ran this app through chainfire with nvidia plugin loaded and now it works. But you will have to go through almost 10min lag when the game is loading :) which is pretty annoying so i don't think this is some kind of fix. Well I guess we will have to wait for some update :-/

Last edited:

mir_srk

Jul 7, 2010
can you guys temme the settings for chainfire 3d and spare parts as it is crashing a lot on mine

Paul22000

Jan 19, 2008
Is *ANYONE* with a Sensation able to run this game without ever crashing?

Perhaps those on different ROMs? :confused: :confused:

SterAllures

Sep 4, 2008
Is *ANYONE* with a Sensation able to run this game without ever crashing?

Perhaps those on different ROMs? :confused: :confused:

I've been trying to run it first with a Sense rom, crashed after the intro.
Now I've tried it on a CM7 Rom and it crashes while in a game in between waves.

A friend of mine is running InsertCoin and he says he's running it without any problems.

I've tried reinstalling it several times thought it might be corrupt data which is downloaded to your SDCard but I don't see any difference.

Hope this problem will get fixed I'm only able to play it it on my PC now.

NSWB

Oct 20, 2010
so is there any progress?
Since I`ve upgraded to ICS - stil the same.
none of gpu binares do nothing...