[STATUSBAR PATCH] Transparent+Center Clock for all CM7 Rom [UPDATE]

Search This thread

hell1134

Thanks for your awesome patch ...

I just installed CyanogenMMatt rom and then your patch ... but, as soon as I boot up, I get an error saying com.process.systemui has stopped and the statusbar disappears

EDIT: I get the FC only when I connect the phone with my pc ...

EDIT 2: Solved it! Enabled debug and debug icon .... however, the usb connection icon shows the 4g icon in the statusbar ?!?

Last edited:

teddybig

Apr 28, 2011
Singapore
Thanks for your awesome patch ...

I just installed CyanogenMMatt rom and then your patch ... but, as soon as I boot up, I get an error saying com.process.systemui has stopped and the statusbar disappears

EDIT: I get the FC only when I connect the phone with my pc ...

EDIT 2: Solved it! Enabled debug and debug icon .... however, the usb connection icon shows the 4g icon in the statusbar ?!?

I can't seem to install it. I undid it then redid it but still nothing...

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA Premium App

warfenix

Jan 17, 2011
after creating a transparent patch for the void. # forever, now I added a few modifications to make the clock in the middle of the status bar, like this..

snap20110721_114741.png

in here, i will share with you guys
1. Do It With Your Own Risk
2. Nandbackup
3. download patch.zip
4. flash patch.zip from recovery (CWM ONLY)
5. reboot.
6. install themes for CM7 that support transparent statusbar and choose from theme chooser.

*if you use ADW Launcher, uncheck wallpaper hack to get transparent statusbar. if use another launcher, use multipicture wallpaper.

*if doesnt works, you need to be applied twice it means: install patch.zip> reboot, install undo.zip> reboot and finally install patch.zip and enjoy (lil' bit annoying)

*if you wanna back to original statusbar, just flash the undo.zip from CWM recovery or do nandrestore.

thanks to:
ZduneX25 for patcher and Meizu theme
Noejn for great void.#forever rom
Taine0 for the XML
all of XDA member

if you like my work, please hit the thank button ;)

What theme are you using

Sent from my LG-VM670 using XDA Premium App

mutia

Feb 4, 2011
Jakarta ID
@all
sorry for late response. now i currently not use cm7matt. i dont know it fully work or not as i say the patch is need test.
to install the patch, please read fist post. use only cwm recovery to flash it. if you get some erorr just flash the undo zip.
anyone can confirm the patch for cm7matt is fully work or not? please show your screenshot.
thanks ;)

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

randms

Jan 30, 2011
thanks mutia a.k.a agan sapisemut :D

is there still no fix for the patch on cm7 that causing usb mount problem? I can mount the usb using apps from market called "usb auto-mount" but I cant dismount it from my optimus one..and it always give me an sdcard error message. but the data can be stored correctly :/

Reactions: mutia

mastershefis

Mar 16, 2011
Amsterdam
Originally Posted by mastershefis:

If will be someone wants..I have deodexed Mik'S CM7 ..and trasnparent statusbar works perfectly

Please provide the link for download ... also include the center clock and transparent mod

Before FLASH this deodexed rom wipe cache/dalvik/battstats - dalvik is important to FLASH in CWM!

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1742830154/signed_082111_063539.zip

It's Mik's CM7 - 6.5.7 deodexed and edited framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk!

mutia

Feb 4, 2011
Jakarta ID
Another bug:

When connected to pc, selecting usb from notifications area/dropdown menu from statusbar causes the systemui to FC....
thanks mutia a.k.a agan sapisemut :D

is there still no fix for the patch on cm7 that causing usb mount problem? I can mount the usb using apps from market called "usb auto-mount" but I cant dismount it from my optimus one..and it always give me an sdcard error message. but the data can be stored correctly :/
to both of you, which patch do you flash? for void, cm7 mik or cm7matt?

Before FLASH this deodexed rom wipe cache/dalvik/battstats - dalvik is important to FLASH in CWM!

after use this deodexed rom, which patch do you flash?
i will make some patch to centered the clock with this deodexed rom.
thanks bro. i will post it to the first page ;)

xuanduc987

Oct 6, 2010
Hanoi
Try mine ;)
FOr 6.5.7: statusbar_patch_6_5_7.zip

For 6.6.1: statusbar_patch.zip

//After patch you need to remove or rename SystemUI.odex in system/app, use rootexplorer or something like that

Attachments

• statusbar_patch.zip
    348.8 KB · Views: 576
  • statusbar_patch_6_5_7.zip
    348.8 KB · Views: 1,087
Reactions: fdkgenie and DaXmax

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Holaa!
    I have created a patch to make the statusbar void.#forever rom looks transparent.
    for Mik's CM7 deodexed rom+patched by mastershefis, go here.
    for miks cm7 original patch go here (unstable) or here
    for void UPDATE patch, go to the 2nd post ;)
    for CM7Matt (untested) go here
    for Andy's Phoenix Rom by mastershefis go here

snap20110714_132142.png
    snap20110714_132203.png

in here, i will share with you guys ;)
    2. Nandbackup
    3. download patch.zip
    5. reboot.
    6. install Meizu theme (or other themes for CM7 that support transparent statusbar) and choose from theme chooser.

*if you use ADW Launcher, uncheck wallpaper hack to get transparent statusbar. if use another launcher, use multipicture wallpaper.

*if doesnt works, you need to be applied twice it means: install patch.zip> reboot, install undo.zip> reboot and finally install patch.zip and enjoy :) (lil' bit annoying)

*if you wanna back to original statusbar, just flash the undo.zip from CWM recovery or do nandrestore.

thanks to:
    Noejn, Mik_os, MattMack for great CM7 rom
    xuanduc987 for Patch original Miks CM7 Rom
    mastershefis for deodexed Miks CM7 Rom
    all of XDA member

after creating a transparent patch for the void. # forever, now I added a few modifications to make the clock in the middle of the status bar, like this..

snap20110721_114741.png

in here, i will share with you guys
    2. Nandbackup
    3. download patch.zip
    5. reboot.
    6. install themes for CM7 that support transparent statusbar and choose from theme chooser.

*if doesnt works, you need to be applied twice it means: install patch.zip> reboot, install undo.zip> reboot and finally install patch.zip and enjoy (lil' bit annoying)

thanks to:
    Noejn for great void.#forever rom
    Taine0 for the XML
    all of XDA member

Originally Posted by mastershefis:

If will be someone wants..I have deodexed Mik'S CM7 ..and trasnparent statusbar works perfectly

Please provide the link for download ... also include the center clock and transparent mod

sorry all. for now, i dont have much time to deodexed the CM7 mik's rom.
    for a while you can use this patch1 (credit to sk0t@xda).
    if patch1 doesnt work, you can use patch2 (credit to giveme13s@xda)

*Do nandbackup before flashing
    *Flash only with CWM recovery
    *I am not responsible if anything happens with your devices.
    *The patch is not made by me.
    *Some device, getting USB error after use this patch
    *If there is anything happens after installing this patch, do nandrestore
    @all
    as the tittle, this patch is for void.#forever only.
    if you guys wanna patch for cm7 mik, i will try to make it (based of cm7 beta 6.5.5 framework). maybe at monday i will share the patch ;)

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

waiting fr ur patch any release time as its tuesday now