[Q] Firmware upgrade encountered an issue.

Search This thread
May 24, 2013
Bangalore
Hi all. I am using SGSA Jellybean 4.1.2 official. As the jelly bean lags i wanted to downgrade to gingerbeard. I tried to do the so by odin and during the process something happened and Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in kies & try again is the display. No samsung logo is showing. please help to upgrade to jellybean official. I tried to recover the same via Kies but "GT-I9070 doesnot support initialization" is the error msg. Kindly help guys.

Thanks

May 24, 2013
Bangalore
Hi, thank you for your valuable posts. i recovered to my old configuration and settings. Thanks a lot. By the way, unrooted official JB lags. Is there any option to speedup without rooting and installing custom roms?

Hi, thanks lot. I just restored to my old jellybean configuration and settings. Just wanted to know that can i speed up my SGSA without rooting / installing custom roms?

AltamashAN

Jul 25, 2012
Hi, thanks lot. I just restored to my old jellybean configuration and settings. Just wanted to know that can i speed up my SGSA without rooting / installing custom roms?

There isn't any possible way. Rather you should try harshjelly 5.0 with cocore 9.0 .you would love it.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

AltamashAN

Jul 25, 2012
May 24, 2013
Bangalore
hi, i am trying to install jetmod rom 3.0. But while installing it got stuck to 20%. so i rebooted and stucked in samsung logo again i rebooted and went to twrp. but it also got stucked . pls guide what to do

i overcame the twrp stuck problem.

i installed cyanogen mod 11 maclawstudio............ not able to find out google play or market place. also no option to add gmail acc. pls help

th3cr0w

Nov 24, 2012
You need gapps package flashed right after cm. Otherwise there is no play store or any other google apps (clean cm)

Sent from my SGS Adv. using xda-developers app.

Top Liked Posts