[ROM][CWM][KI4] Deodexed & Odexed Stock 2.3.4 & RTL Fix CWM & Jkay Mod compatible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

wanam

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Jan 26, 2011
Toulouse
wanam.net
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 5 III
[ROM][CWM][KI4] Deodexed & Odexed Stock 2.3.4 & RTL Fix CWM & Jkay Mod compatible

Stock Samsung XWKI4 ROM NO-WIPE

XWKI4

Firmware info

PDA:XWKI4
PHONE: XXKI1
Date: 14/09/2011
Android 2.3.4

Features:

• Zipaligned
  • Rooted
  • SuperUser
  • BusyBox
  • ClockworkMod Recovery 4
  • CF-Root KI4 Kernel
  • Removed Bootloader so you can safely reset the binary counter with a Jig.
  • Data/app support
Downloads :

• RTL FIX (Framework & Browser) For Deodexed Rom only.

Get JKay Themes from Jkay thread.

Instructions:

• Install it from recovery
  • Reboot the device
  • Enjoy!

• @ ChainFire
  • @ Intratech
  • @ Dsixda
  • @ Madmack

Last edited:

petsasj

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 22, 2010
Athens
Would i be asking too much if i asked for an odexed version as well?

I prefer them because they do tend to be faster.

wanam

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Jan 26, 2011
Toulouse
wanam.net
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 5 III
Im using the old KH3 compilation, Can I update to this?
Yes, you can, but do a Nandroid backup before installing.
Would i be asking too much if i asked for an odexed version as well?

I prefer them because they do tend to be faster.
I will do it (after work)
Does this have video Google Talk?
No, it's a stock Rom :D
Wanam I install this but the rtl is still very strange on Persian sites
Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
Maybe because of fonts, try to change the font, please upload a screen capture.
Yes, it's NO-Wipe

Reactions: gabace

roymustafa

Sep 6, 2010
Baku
Hi..I have flashed XWKI4 from Samfirmware and it is really faster and smoother than KH3. But i'd like to flash Wanam's odexed version...:)

droidluck

May 30, 2011
Rotterdam
looks good! if anyone tried this please tell us the battery life in this.. and i've read
something about bootloader..

does this bootloader makes your usb jig unusable??( I know the rom maker removed this
jsut wanted some info on new firmwares)

downwiththebanksters

May 28, 2011
Taiwan
I tried to flash the deodexed version on my THRITY TWO GIGABYTE VERSION of the GT-I9100 running 2.3.3, I9100XXKG1, 2.6.35.7 I9100ZSKG2-CL361136, GINGERBREAD.ZSKG2 which I bought in Taiwan from a Taiwanese carrier, so it's NOT THE CHINESE version with it's unique characteristics (sorry to holler). I rooted it last night with Chainfire's method and simply replaced the kernel KG2 kernel with his and got CWM running and did a backup.

Tonight, I won't use the "n" word, but I tried to flash this as my first ROM from your rather thin directions. I put your ROM as a .zip in my /USB storage folder, booted into CWM recovery and flashed it using CWM. I did not wipe or erase anything as I haven't gotten around to upgrading my Titanium backup to pro and doing a super thorough backup yet (paid market not working here in Taiwan). All seemed to go well. When I rebooted it took a long time. Once booted it kept telling me phone.android.com was "force close". In "about" it showed 2.3.4, and all the following 3 categories to be KI4.

I rebooted into CWM and restored my original setup (shouted above) with no problem.

1 Could there be an issue because I have a 32GB model and the partition table isn't "normal"?
2 Do I need to flash a modem or something else, so that is why the radio was force close?
3 Should I have wiped anything? Non-Wipe to me meant, don't wipe anything since this was seemingly near "stock".
4 Am I stupid?
5 All/combo of the above.

I realised I didn't say thanks to Wanam....Thanks

Last edited:

petsasj

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 22, 2010
Athens
My money's on the non-wipe thing. The android version you had previously is way too old compared to this one, totally different base (well not totally, but still).

So yea, i'd suggest a wipe.

BTW I purchased Titanium backup before paid market came to Greece. There's a paypal purchase option, google it.

kelvs

Jun 16, 2005
I'm currently on KF1, can i just flash this with no wipe ? And can I just reload my old CSC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts