[WARNING] UK Mobile Store

Search This thread

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
Ordered the HTC One X HC C700 Clear case last Friday (27th) as they had them in stock. Order placed and status changed to 'Shipped' Friday afternoon. Still don't have the item and their website now says Stock in on the 7th May.

They are not answering emails so I'd recommend people NOT to use them. I'm going to be getting my money back ASAP as I can get it cheaper elsewhere once released but I thought I'd pay a little more to get it early

http://www.uk-mobilestore.co.uk/products/HTC-HC-C700-Hard-Shell-For-HTC-One-X-%2d-Clear.html

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
It is indeed, and their website at the time I bought it said was in stock and it was 'shipped' last Friday

jaaystott

Feb 9, 2011
Chelsea
www.twitter.com
It is indeed, and their website at the time I bought it said was in stock and it was 'shipped' last Friday

It's suspicious that they haven't got back to you, however I remember a few years back I pre-ordered the Xbox 360 S, it was put down as shipped three weeks before it was released, but then changed to 'Expected'.. It could just be an error, however they should get back to you!

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
True, and if that's the case I should get it next week, but yeah would be nice of them to reply! Might give them a call tomorrow and see what's going on

jadaress1

Nov 22, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Im in the exact same situation, i paid with google checkout for the same case. How do i get my money back, they are ignoring my calls and emails now. Does google help you out when you use their checkout? Thanks. By the way as a really good alternative i bought the melko case which is clear and it looks better in my opinion. From mobilefun at 12.99

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
FINALLY got a response from them today after threatening to get onto PayPal about the situation. Should be getting it by the end of the week along with a free HTC PO S360 Case as the HC C700 is cheaper then it was when I ordered it originally on the 27th April

I'll believe it when I see it but hoping not to have to take it further

leith51

Feb 23, 2009
FINALLY got a response from them today after threatening to get onto PayPal about the situation. Should be getting it by the end of the week along with a free HTC PO S360 Case as the HC C700 is cheaper then it was when I ordered it originally on the 27th April

I'll believe it when I see it but hoping not to have to take it further

You be lucky just checked link and it says 14th may end of week not a chance mate get your money back!!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using XDA

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
I spoke to them yesterday when it WAS in stock (and I did notice it went to out of stock by the evening). If I've not got it by tomorrow I'm getting onto PayPal

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
Not home yet so will know by 6ish - not holding out hope so getting ready to kick off at PayPal

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
Not here so now going to PayPal - I've given them MORE than enough time to deliver

Will order from HandTec as it's cheap on there

Top Liked Posts