[Recovery][JB/KK]ClockWorkMod Recovery[6.0.4.7]

Search This thread

ebildude123

Nov 25, 2012
0fmabEW.png

CWM for TF300T

Latest compiled: 6.0.4.7

Download: Downloads tab on the top of the page (This is a devDB project so if you're viewing on mobile: open in web browser)
Both a recovery.img and a flashable zip for your current recovery will be available.

Source:
Device tree: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_asus_tf300t
Recovery: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_bootable_recovery

Make sure you reboot into android after flashing before going back to recovery!

Flashing via fastboot tutorial courtesy of Xplodwild, slightly edited:
Step-by-step guide
  1. Download the CWM .img file
  2. Unlock your bootloader with Asus Unlock app
  3. Connect your tablet to your computer
  4. Shutdown your tablet
  5. Hold Power + Vol Down until you see the 3 icons on your screen
  6. At this point, your computer should recognize Fastboot device (Windows will notify you here, OSX/Linux stays calm)
  7. Flash recovery image with fastboot: fastboot -i 0x0B05 flash recovery recovery_6047.img (if we suppose recovery_6047.img is in your current directory)
  8. Once the operation is done, type fastboot -i 0x0B05 reboot to reboot your tablet

Flashing via terminal courtesy of twrp website (edited):
Download the above file. Save it to the root of your /sdcard directly (internal memory only) and rename it to recovery.img

Launch terminal emulator or connect to your computer and open an adb shell, then type the following:

su

dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p4 (replace recovery.img with whatever it is called.)

Then reboot to complete installation.

XDA:DevDB Information
Clockworkmod Recovery for TF300T, a Tool/Utility for the Asus Transformer TF300T

Contributors
ebildude123

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 6.0.4.7
Stable Release Date: 2014-02-01

Created 2014-02-01
Last Updated 2014-02-01

Last edited:

brunog

Aug 9, 2009
which works with the bootloader?
My tablet works but I was wrong recovery and I have serious problems to use it, although with TWRP manager can do the wipe and perform the flash
thanks and regards
sorry for my english

bovirus

Oct 7, 2007
@ebildud123

Thanks for your activities.

I downlaoded your file and I renamed it (as sel explanatory)

Asus_TF300T_Recovery_CWM_6.0.4.7.img (recovery native image)
Asus_TF300T_Recovery_CWM_6.0.4.7_update.zip (recovery updatere via recovery)

I have some proposals

delete previous version (6.0.4.6)

rename the current 6.0.4.7 zip file as "Asus_Tf300T_Rrecovery_CWM_6.0.4.7_update.zip"

comrpess the img file in a zip and name it as "Asus_TF300T_Recovery_CWM_6.0.4.7.zip"
To distribute the img file compress can avoid crash/brick if the img file downloaded is not correct (corrupted download).

Do you know if can i use this TWRP recovery on Asus Memopad HD 7 (ME173X) device?

walttheboss

I am using your 6.0.4.7 and it is running well. I have CM11 nightly. In the changelog they are up to 6.0.5.0 but my recovery never gets updated with the nightly. Is this normal?

How do I get the 6.0.5.0 recovery that CM are using? Or maybe it doesn't matter.

No other bugs and recovery is backing up just great.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    0fmabEW.png

CWM for TF300T

Latest compiled: 6.0.4.7

Download: Downloads tab on the top of the page (This is a devDB project so if you're viewing on mobile: open in web browser)
    Both a recovery.img and a flashable zip for your current recovery will be available.

Source:
    Device tree: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_asus_tf300t
    Recovery: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_bootable_recovery

Make sure you reboot into android after flashing before going back to recovery!

Flashing via fastboot tutorial courtesy of Xplodwild, slightly edited:
    Step-by-step guide
    1. Download the CWM .img file
    2. Unlock your bootloader with Asus Unlock app
    3. Connect your tablet to your computer
    4. Shutdown your tablet
    5. Hold Power + Vol Down until you see the 3 icons on your screen
    6. At this point, your computer should recognize Fastboot device (Windows will notify you here, OSX/Linux stays calm)
    7. Flash recovery image with fastboot: fastboot -i 0x0B05 flash recovery recovery_6047.img (if we suppose recovery_6047.img is in your current directory)
    8. Once the operation is done, type fastboot -i 0x0B05 reboot to reboot your tablet

Flashing via terminal courtesy of twrp website (edited):
    Download the above file. Save it to the root of your /sdcard directly (internal memory only) and rename it to recovery.img

Launch terminal emulator or connect to your computer and open an adb shell, then type the following:

su

dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p4 (replace recovery.img with whatever it is called.)

Then reboot to complete installation.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Clockworkmod Recovery for TF300T, a Tool/Utility for the Asus Transformer TF300T

Contributors
    ebildude123

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 6.0.4.7
    Stable Release Date: 2014-02-01

Created 2014-02-01
    Last Updated 2014-02-01