GT-N7105 Official Android 4.1.2 Firmware N7105XXDLK7

Search This thread

emprize

Jan 15, 2007
On Telstra in Australia, was running HALJ4 and MMS was working just fine, however after flashing XXDLK7 I've lost the ability to send/receive MMS, using the same APN. Have already rung Telstra and they've advised me that there is no issue on my end. Anyone else having similar problems/any ideas on solutions?

I've re-entered the APNs multiple times (just to clarify, internet APN works fine, just MMS doesn't) and restarted etc etc to no avail. :(

Cheers

~Michael

have u flash back the Australia modem?

MooseCamel

Apr 4, 2010
have u flash back the Australia modem?

Never had the australian modem, sorry should of specified, was the Hong Kong international version (grey import)

EDIT: Also, would rather not have to change back to HK modem, as I am now getting far better reception/speed/stability in the connection (hangs onto 4G a lot longer)

Last edited:

owl74

Nov 15, 2012
I flashed the Swedish rom yesterday and it still had the same South African Baseband version DLK7:rolleyes: ....

But it had lesser bloatware... now I'm back with the original SA rom... feels much better and default language is English:laugh: . Just disabled the bloatwarez..

MooseCamel

Apr 4, 2010
dude MMS has nothing to do with modem :silly:

check ur APN's :D

They are the first thing I checked of course. Telstra also said it isn't a problem on their end. I'm lost as to what to do next.

Mobile odin injecting itself etc couldn't be breaking mms could it? Its the only variable I have really.

(By that I mean:
Stock HALJ4 = MMS
Stock + Rooted HALJ4 = MMS
Stock + Rooted + Flashed with mobile odin DLK7 = no MMS
Stock + Rooted + Flashed with mobile odin HALJ4 = no MMS
Stock + Rooted + Flashed with mobile odin DLK7 + HALJ4 modem = no MMS
Stock + Rooted + Flashed with mobile odin DLK7 + Optus modem [no telstra modem yet] = no MMS

The only variable that is in common with the lack of MMS is mobile odin... I ticked all the boxes so it's been doing everoot and injecting itself and super su into the roms... I'll try and flash the original stock firmware using normal odin this afternoon and work from there maybe...)

Last edited:

MooseCamel

Apr 4, 2010
Remove all of the apn settings
Then hit menu and reset to defaults
Odin has nothing to do with mms
Its your apn settings

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

As I said APNs were the first port of call with this problem to no avail. Hence why I'm trying to think of other avenues.
To say again, APNs aren't the issue as I have been through them and so has the telco.

kebabs

Nov 7, 2012
I think I'll just wait till Samsung release it for mine, a few days isn't gonna kill me. The phone will continue to function as is I think ;)

DeadSix17

Dec 22, 2010
Hamburg
www.dead6.eu
If not already said, there is 4.1.2 Official for the N7100 as well, its just not global yet,

N7100XXDLK7 [PRT] [4.1.2] Polen (Play) (902,13 MB)
N7100XXDLJ2 [OXA] [4.1.2] Open Europe (975,32 MB)

Higgins12

Nov 20, 2007
If not already said, there is 4.1.2 Official for the N7100 as well, its just not global yet,

N7100XXDLK7 [PRT] [4.1.2] Polen (Play) (902,13 MB)
N7100XXDLJ2 [OXA] [4.1.2] Open Europe (975,32 MB)

GT-N7105 Official Android 4.1.2 Firmware N7105XXDLK7

So what do we want with a 7100 ROM? :D

The office 7105 Sweden ROM works pretty nice btw.

Spinderella

Jan 2, 2011
I installed 4.1.2 a few minutes ago and I would like to root it... can I do that using CF-Root via Odin? After flashing CF-Root I have to flash CWM, right?

S

sawdoctor

I installed 4.1.2 a few minutes ago and I would like to root it... can I do that using CF-Root via Odin? After flashing CF-Root I have to flash CWM, right?

Only if you want cwm. If you're staying on stock and only want root to remove bloatware etc then you don't really need it. If you want both root and cwm I'd recommend mskips toolbox

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

manachinu

Nov 30, 2010
Hi as of today i discovered the Samsung Updates have an OFFICIAL release of Android 4.1.2 for the N7105 Galaxy Note II LTE 4G and the pda filename is N7105XXDLK7 and the csc salescode is South Africa Vodafone but it works on every Note II LTE 4G!
The changelist is 590317 and the changelist of the leaked N7100XXDLJ2 firmvare is 422394 so a 167000 new things they have changed!

AND AGAIN THIS IN NO NO NO NO LEAK!!! Please read... NO LEAK!!!

DOWNLOAD HERE

Hi,

I am trying to install this firmware on my Canadian Rogers NOTE 2 via Desktop ODIN but keep getting error with install. I have previously installed 7105 international lte modified firmware on my note 2 and had worked fine. What needs to be done to get this working ? I dont need a rooted firmware but just want to be able to get the multi window which rogers isnt providing yet. Appreciate any help i can get. Thanks for all the information so far..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi as of today i discovered the Samsung Updates have an OFFICIAL release of Android 4.1.2 for the N7105 Galaxy Note II LTE 4G and the pda filename is N7105XXDLK7 and the csc salescode is South Africa Vodafone but it works on every Note II LTE 4G!
    The changelist is 590317 and the changelist of the leaked N7100XXDLJ2 firmvare is 422394 so a 167000 new things they have changed!

AND AGAIN THIS IN NO NO NO NO LEAK!!! Please read... NO LEAK!!!

DOWNLOAD HERE
    First posting

Hi everyone,

This is my first posting in this forum. I had the N7105 for about a month now. Originally, it had the Hong Kong rom (TGY). Yesterday, I flashed the newly released 4.1.2 rom for South Africa. Below are my observations:

Before the update, my speed on the Quadrant Benchmark was approximately 6400 and now it reaches 7000. This rom is a bullet and very smooth.

My mobile data speed (3.5G H+) increased eight-fold after the update (250kb to 2M). I think the update to the modem made a huge difference in the download speed or maybe pure luck. I will keep testing...

Huge battery improvement but I guess it is still too early to tell...will monitor and report.

On the negative side though, in the Network mode for mobile data, I only have 3 options now which are the LTE/GSM/WCDMA (Auto), GSM only and WCDMA only. I no longer have the GSM/WCDMA (Auto) mode. In other words, I now don't have the option of switching off 4G and staying on the 2G/3G auto mode which is a real inconvenience. But once the (TGY) rom is released, I defintely will get it because it has this option for some strange reason.

If I notice anything else, will write more.

Moe from Saudi.
    I was able to recover by using a stock Telus rom by putting the phone in download mode and flashing it via odin.

I flashed this rom in mobile odin and did clear the dalvik and data wipe.
    I know that but i cant..Odin stop just before done flashing.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

If your Signature is correct and you're indeed using a GT-N7100 (non LTE) then you're flashing the wrong ROM. This is for the GT-N7105 LTE Device :)
    Hopefully the N7100 won't be far behind...