[HELP] I9505 Cant make calls, record/play audio or video and freezing

Search This thread

mariolcela

Aug 9, 2009
Glasgow
Cant make calls, record/play audio or video and freezing after installation of some offical firmwares with odin.
So my phone was sim locked on EE uk I unlocked it but I had problems with the network so I tested to flash different firmwares with odin but now my phone doesn't work anymore.
Can anybody help me?

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
Cant make calls, record/play audio or video and freezing after installation of some offical firmwares with odin.
So my phone was sim locked on EE uk I unlocked it but I had problems with the network so I tested to flash different firmwares with odin but now my phone doesn't work anymore.
Can anybody help me?
How u unlocked it?

mariolcela

Aug 9, 2009
Glasgow
No.its gooing normal boot but the time that I downgraded the firmware from 4.3 to 4.2.2 I cant make calls cause the dialer freezing and crashing.media codec doesnt work(cant play. record audio or video)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
No.its gooing normal boot but the time that I downgraded the firmware from 4.3 to 4.2.2 I cant make calls cause the dialer freezing and crashing.media codec doesnt work(cant play. record audio or video)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Here is the problem. You cant come back from 4.3 to 4.2.2. Now u have to install again 4.3 for have it all ok again :highfive: