[Q] How do i make it count exchange emails?

Search This thread

LocutusH

Mar 30, 2014
Whatever i do, it just counts gmail account emails, but i use the stock email app with exchange connection to my corporate emails.
I already set it up, so the icon doesnt open gmail, but exchange email, but the counter still counts gmail...

Tyx2

Aug 27, 2012
I'm new to themer and was just logging in to ask this exact same question any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using xda app-developers app

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Whatever i do, it just counts gmail account emails, but i use the stock email app with exchange connection to my corporate emails.
I already set it up, so the icon doesnt open gmail, but exchange email, but the counter still counts gmail...

Hi,

For now, Themer only supports GMail account notifications. Adding in alternate email accounts is a complex task, but the developers are still looking into it. We apologize for the inconvenience.

dogmaticvox

Mar 1, 2012

Do you still get LED notification when a new EX message is received?