[Q] When will the M8 get a discount?

Search This thread

Bammeh

Aug 5, 2013
Atlanta
I know when I bought my m7 back in August or so, I only paid $115 with a new, 2 year contract. But, If I remember correctly, some time before that they were super cheap with a new 2 year contract?

Does anyone know about how many months after launch these things usually happen?

rahtrip

Jun 24, 2013
I know when I bought my m7 back in August or so, I only paid $115 with a new, 2 year contract. But, If I remember correctly, some time before that they were super cheap with a new 2 year contract?

Does anyone know about how many months after launch these things usually happen?

Some private phone resellers or retailers have their own instore offers and promotions. But when I went to the Verizon Store to get the HTC Dot View case they had a Buy one M8 get one M8 free offer for 2 year extensions and new contracts, if I'm not mistaken,,,

Bammeh

Aug 5, 2013
Atlanta
Yeah, I saw that and I'm wishing AT&T had that as well. But, I only need it for one line. I'd be paying for a line that would never be used lol

WhiteSRT69

Sep 21, 2012
Budd Lake
Eh, I'd rather not pay $24-$32 a month for the phone. I'd rather just pay the $200(or less I hope) and stay in my 2 year contract lol

Thanks, though!

yea thats how i felt... but i pay the same amount as my old style plan with AT&T.. only downfall is i get 1 less gb of data.. which isnt the end of the world for me

TheEmpyre

Sep 23, 2012
Ah, see I still have "unlimited" data. I'd love to keep that and stuff.

I just got rid of my unlimited. Mobile share isn't bad. Especially since they throttle your data at 5 GB anyways. You can't tether or Hotspot (you can, but if they catch you they add a fee like they did with me) so I just switched. Paying less, although I have a data limit now it was a good deal. I never thought I would dump it

Sent from my HTC One_M8

cubebomb

Apr 9, 2014
I just got rid of my unlimited. Mobile share isn't bad. Especially since they throttle your data at 5 GB anyways. You can't tether or Hotspot (you can, but if they catch you they add a fee like they did with me) so I just switched. Paying less, although I have a data limit now it was a good deal. I never thought I would dump it

Sent from my HTC One_M8

I have two lines with unlimited and is probably the only reason i have not switch. I honestly never even use 3GB of data since i am constantly on wifi. My data gets used for quick search when out and about and google maps directions. Thats pretty much it. Stream some gogole music when running. Not that much really.

I am considering on changing my family plan to shared since none of us really use that much. I have only went over 5GB one time because the wifi at work was down and i saw a netflix movie, also strange for me to do.

I will look into it. did you also jump to the NEXT program?