[DRIVERS] Latest HTC Drivers | 4.16.0.001

Search This thread

richardz123

Nov 15, 2014
so after all the things ive done its still not working on windows 10 not for my HTC desire S nor for the HTC desire X it just wont work

Wyld_droid

May 9, 2011
Updated to Windows 10 and adb worked fine, but tried everything to get fastboot to work and couldn't. This did the trick!

To get fastboot working on Windows 10.

1. Download the attached file and extract.
2. Right click on the Start button and choose Command Prompt (admin). Then type "regedit" and press enter.
3. Go to File > Import > choose Fastboot.reg.

Credits goes to the OP of this thread

http://xdaforums.com/htc-one-s/general/guide-fix-fastboot-windows-8-1-t2858337

kaymado

Jun 19, 2009
This is official HTC Drivers?

I dont think so, which is both weird and F'ed up. The dev-host link looks nothing like dev host and all the links are to somewhere else. The file I downloaded is a rar filr named:
HTC_Mobile_Driver_v4.16.0.001

and when uncompressed, it is the same size and when you execute a few russian web pages open up in the browser.
In the programs, there is nothing about any HTC or usb driver. :mad::mad::mad:

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator
I dont think so, which is both weird and F'ed up. The dev-host link looks nothing like dev host and all the links are to somewhere else. The file I downloaded is a rar filr named:
HTC_Mobile_Driver_v4.16.0.001

and when uncompressed, it is the same size and when you execute a few russian web pages open up in the browser.
In the programs, there is nothing about any HTC or usb driver. :mad::mad::mad:

As XDA is now DONE with dev-host I have removed the link from the OP.

Thanks!

Nightsworn

Feb 22, 2018
To get fastboot working on Windows 10.

1. Download the attached file and extract.
2. Right click on the Start button and choose Command Prompt (admin). Then type "regedit" and press enter.
3. Go to File > Import > choose Fastboot.reg.

Credits goes to the OP of this thread

http://xdaforums.com/htc-one-s/general/guide-fix-fastboot-windows-8-1-t2858337
Thank you so much! I've been searching the site for hours for a solution and this is the one that finally worked.

Top Liked Posts