[ROM][EXCELLENT BATTERY LIFE] ★★★ -=RESURRECTION=- v2.0 ★★★ [A ROM YOU WILL LOVE]

Search This thread
D

dhruv.always

in stock 2.3.3 a process called "Data-Tracker FD" is active after disabling Data (3G) and so phone can´t go to sleep. you can see it with app "better battery stats" (but it only drains battery if your provider doesn´t support Fast dormancy.

If your provider supports it - there is no battery drain ...

look here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1185241&highlight=fast+dormancy

would be great if you can remove bloat from v20i (boot-animation, apn, ****ty apps) and use it instead of v20g - so it would be a very nice rom i think...

see it in the next version, v20i :D

speedyspd

Jun 30, 2011
does it have the camera fix ? The stock camera is not so clear like cyanogenmod or any other rom..especialy on macro pictures

scout1089

May 12, 2011
does it have the camera fix ? The stock camera is not so clear like cyanogenmod or any other rom..especialy on macro pictures

what do you mean camera fix? this is a stock ROM. :p

and there is so many 3rd party camera apps you can try like camera360, lg camera, and ics camera like, all available in play store. :)

By the way i'll try this as soon as the mentioned **** is fixed..:D

Thank you bro dhruv.always for sharing, keep it up..

scout1089

May 12, 2011

speedyspd

Jun 30, 2011
i think my phone has a devil in it....flashed the rom 3 times, clean instal...after booting up, the lockscreen pops up, unloch the screen, Settings force close..after that..Locale force close..wtf :|

Last edited:

lucascm08

Jun 29, 2011
i love you man!! I was waiting very much for a rom like this (stock rom tweaked), as you can see in my post http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24205115#post24205115

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

in next release, please, can you put brazilian portuguese (i'm sorry if this language is alredy in the rom, i don't have time to test it now), update 3D graphic libs and put a % of battery in the status bar??

Last edited:

Techgod

Aug 19, 2009
Mumbai
Stability : GOdlike

Is there a method to add the stop app via long keypress option in this ROM.....it helps to kill the apps the easy way....

Rom is fully stable and battery saver.:cool::cool:

speedyspd

Jun 30, 2011
after a few tries now it's running ok..no more force close. But..it stay's awake like hell...8h 12m 18s and the awake bar it's full. No data plan on, no app installed..the display was on 18m 40s...

Umang96

Inactive Recognized Developer / Themer
Oct 1, 2011
New Delhi
It's very good that you have kept the beauty of stock ROM by not editing framework, is tethering working, btw, have you experienced poor stability with OC in this ?
EDIT: Do small games like fruit ninja and lane splitter work good ?

Last edited:

th3_jok3r

Oct 25, 2011
is it possible add brazilian portuguese language?
pt-pt is a litter different and I use dict a lot for sms messages

or you can tell me how can I add the language.
and add the other keyboard, the full layout.
thanks

Last edited:

Cresqo

Mar 18, 2012
Just tried this ROM, and I must it's good :)

Just some suggestion

- Put widgets into a flashable zip as an addon pack, some people want them

- Notification.apk is useless

- Try implementing a power menu, or add in quickreboot from play store.

- use apns-conf.xml from cyanogenmod

- If you want to try, you can use lag-free script(if you use that, you can remove 24tweaks and 25sdcardreadfix, since they clash with each other.)

- Try ICS transistions? As the current one is really.....slow, choppy

- Lastly please don't change any of the icons (statusbar etc);)

D

dhruv.always

Guys, update coming :)
Code:
* add busybox
* remove task killer
* add new tweaks (newer style of tweaking)(from g-t-r)
   * governer tweaks
   * net speed tweaks
   * optimized flags
   * removed lag
   * sd card tweaks
   * zipalign
* default overclock = 245-691 MHz SmartassV2
* restored some apps
* restored all widgets
* removed notification.apk
* remove talk.apk
* remove street.apk
* attempt to change default wallpaper
* add es file explorer
* huge apn list from cyanogenmod
* ics transitions
* implanted roq XII+ kernel (w/ der_caveman touchfix)
* supercharged
* kickass kernelised
* 3g turbocharged

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Power menu and NO ICS theme!

Hi everyone.
    After searching and searching (I'd seen it a few months ago, just didn't remember where), I finally found what I and others are searching. It's a Power Menu (Reboot and Recovery) based on the v_20_g and with no theme. The only exception is the battery icon which now is circular with percentage on the center.
    I believe this precisely what others are searching for this ROM!
    All credits of this menu goes to PaoloM70!
    Enjoy it!
    * All apps which can be download from Google Play Store (Android Market):
    * Gmail
    * Maps
    * youtube
    * thinkdroid.apk
    * talk
    * street view

You cant get the lg Thinkfree office app from the market, the one that comes with stock Rom is both viewer and editor and is locked to Optimus p500s.

Here is the most recent version taken directly from the 2.3 stock rom.
    Dhruv you are best. You have given us 11 ROMS. :p:p:p:pCan you believe is 11 ROM. :confused::confused::confused::confused: MY goodness....:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    try it now.. will tell more about battery (fast dormancy wake locks) tomorrow ...

edit: notification-bar symbols are ugly in this stock-rom (gps and wifi buttons look blurry)...

Edit 2: FD bug is still here.. phone doesnt sleep... checked with better battery stats.. fd-tracker has lots of wake locks
    Oh no..... :(((((((((((((( There is no russian language? ((((