Touch HD IdiotSale in Israel

Search This thread

nir36

Retired Moderator
Dec 5, 2007
Jerusalem
www.sq-web.com
well, 2 people have already offered me the Touch HD as they came from aboard (i didn't even bother to ask from where)... and my tongue was .2 inches from telling them to shove it up their asses.

one offered it to me for 1342$

the other.. and you won't believe if i told you..
offered for 2144$

They're PMing every israeli they can find on this forum with phone numbers to buy from. you're all invited to ignore those dumbasses and approach this in a different direction. I would like to get my hands on one as well.. if anyone knows of a way to order it from France or the UK for reasonable prices without having to pay those annoying Israeli 100% tax demands we can have a group purchase and ship it over here.

unfortunatly my 3rd year in the uni is starting and at a hectic pace so i don't really have time to put into searching..

Thank you

Jackster

Jul 18, 2007
don't know if it is of any use, but www.expansys.com seem to ship all over the world. the price of the HD is 525GBP (around 850USD according to www.xe.com). as for the taxes I know that in some countries pocket pcs can pass as "educational goods" (in the same way that personal computers do) therefore you might not need to pay any import tax (although you might be asked to pay VAT). maybe it's worth checking it, if you haven't already.

all the best :)

hykhleif

Oct 3, 2008
Hi I am ready to sell mine for 1100 dollars. I live in Israel, and it is unlocked to all sims. I just recieved it on 2/12/2008 from the uk. I can show you also taxes I paid on it. it was about 1388 shekels

DIANEGREY

Dec 3, 2008
Hey, i live in israel too, managed to get a friend to bring me one from the UK which i bought on expansys. With VAT having just got down its also more reasonable now if you know anyone is doing the trip. Only thing is getting the hebrew on it which is proving a pain.