T-Mobile Note 3 on ATT APN problem

Search This thread

evandan4

Jan 12, 2013
I have been using a SM-N900T on the ATT network by changing the APN settings, and it has been working perfectly until today. I have no internet connection, but it shows full bars, and I can still call and text. I've tried restoring to a earlier NANDROID, and even went to an ATT store and had the guy (who happened to know exactly what I did and has done it himself for his phone) try to fix it, but nothing has worked.

I posted this in the AT&T section too, but no luck so far. Any help is greatly appreciated.

MasterSe7en

Jun 21, 2010
Worcester
I have been using a SM-N900T on the ATT network by changing the APN settings, and it has been working perfectly until today. I have no internet connection, but it shows full bars, and I can still call and text. I've tried restoring to a earlier NANDROID, and even went to an ATT store and had the guy (who happened to know exactly what I did and has done it himself for his phone) try to fix it, but nothing has worked.

I posted this in the AT&T section too, but no luck so far. Any help is greatly appreciated.

ok that should be no problem i can most likely help you, what APN do you have selected? also are you rooted? custom rom? are you using AT&T or something like Straight Talk or Net 10?

MasterSe7en

Jun 21, 2010
Worcester
I use regular AT&T, rooted with jedi rom, and I am using the apn listed here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2464498

Hmmm, ok, im gonna ask, but i do understand if you dont want me to, but there is an app you can download in the google play store called Teamviewer quick support, it will also make you download an addon for samsung, its basically a remote assistance app, its secure and will allow me to take remote control of your phone, but only if you allow, Im only here to help, and youll be able to see my every move, but i understand if you dont feel comfortable as well, but it will make things go much quicker if you want to go that route.

Otherwise ill try my best to help you here. Let me know how you feel and then well go from there

its 4:03 AM lol, waiting on your answer

Last edited:

evandan4

Jan 12, 2013
Hmmm, ok, im gonna ask, but i do understand if you dont want me to, but there is an app you can download in the google play store called Teamviewer quick support, it will also make you download an addon for samsung, its basically a remote assistance app, its secure and will allow me to take remote control of your phone, but only if you allow, Im only here to help, and youll be able to see my every move, but i understand if you dont feel comfortable as well, but it will make things go much quicker if you want to go that route.

Otherwise ill try my best to help you here. Let me know how you feel and then well go from there

its 4:03 AM lol, waiting on your answer

Hey sorry, I fell asleep. I can do that, I'll download it.

V@no

Sep 24, 2007
Had same issue when the tower had maintenance going on. Next time this happens, call att and ask if anything going on near you.