[Q] Bootloader lock unlock xperia z1 compact

Search This thread

nism0o

Mar 10, 2011
Skodje
You can relock the bootloader with flashtool, check out my guide. But why would you want to do that:confused:

Dont work with my phone... i hit the relock and it finishes but i cant start my phone.. it just vibrate once when i hit the power buton.. it stuck in flashmode, if i open bootloader again it boots

shashidharga

Mar 9, 2007
Dont work with my phone... i hit the relock and it finishes but i cant start my phone.. it just vibrate once when i hit the power buton.. it stuck in flashmode, if i open bootloader again it boots

Hi Friends,
I'm trying to unloack my Z1C using the latest verson of flashtool and after connecting it in flashmode it will not display the window showing model numbers and display a window asking to switch off and connect again in flashmode.
I've tried it on 3 PC's, still not unlocked the Bootloader. What is the difference between unlocking bootloader from Sony official method and Flashtool method. Please guide me.
Regards
Shashi

Iruwen

Dec 14, 2012
Iirc the first unlock has to be done the official way, then you can (re)lock using flashtool. And the correct drivers have to be installed of course.

coolkoushik07

Oct 26, 2009
Kolkata
Hi Friends,
I'm trying to unloack my Z1C using the latest verson of flashtool and after connecting it in flashmode it will not display the window showing model numbers and display a window asking to switch off and connect again in flashmode.
I've tried it on 3 PC's, still not unlocked the Bootloader. What is the difference between unlocking bootloader from Sony official method and Flashtool method. Please guide me.
Regards
Shashi
connect in fastboot mode

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact

coolkoushik07

Oct 26, 2009
Kolkata
Better use official fastboot method to unlock.. U will get the proceedure if u search with string "unlocking bootloader in xperia"

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact