Galaxy TAb 7.7 brick, please helpppppp

Search This thread

louaykl

Aug 6, 2008
Hi,
My SGT 7.7 seems brick after I took it out of my bag. It gets stuck and stays on the boot screen where says "Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7" for a few seconds, and then just keep rebooting.
It is able to go into the Download Mode when I press "Power+Vol-", but no response when I press "Power+Vol+". I tried to flash all kinds of firmware with Odin, but nothing work.

I also tried to flash it with .pit, PDA, PHONE and CSC. I got this screen and then stopped and Odin says "Now Writing, Please wait about 2 minutes."

I appreciate your help!

Attachments

• 55.JPG
    55.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 201

xenix96

Dec 31, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Hi,
My SGT 7.7 seems brick after I took it out of my bag. It gets stuck and stays on the boot screen where says "Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7" for a few seconds, and then just keep rebooting.
It is able to go into the Download Mode when I press "Power+Vol-", but no response when I press "Power+Vol+". I tried to flash all kinds of firmware with Odin, but nothing work.

I also tried to flash it with .pit, PDA, PHONE and CSC. I got this screen and then stopped and Odin says "Now Writing, Please wait about 2 minutes."

I appreciate your help!

please
I need file PIT for galaxy tab 7.7 p6800

you are writing that you already tried it with .pit, pda, phone, csc ..... and on 2nd post you requesting a .pit file :confused:

Manipur

Mar 4, 2012
I think you'll need to take it to the Samsung service center, where they'll need to load your original stock firmware, pitfile, bootloader. If I remember right they ticked the partition box too.

Sent from my GT-P6800 using xda premium

fobas001

Nov 14, 2008
There is post with explain what to do, but now I cant find it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Gaugerer

Sep 9, 2011
Try allowing the battery to go flat and see if that gets you out of the loop. You may need to do a factory reset if you manage to re-boot normally.