[DISCUSSION] CM9 Experimental Build

Search This thread

im0rtalz

Mar 22, 2010
Boston
I thought the cwm flashable zips, the kernel is in a boot image format. For odin you would need it to be in zimage format, so it's not as simple as an extraction.

cdszoke

Dec 4, 2010
Ok I found my first major bug. Well, kinda major for me since I gave my brother in law my top of the line pc with hdmi out. MHL does not work for me on cm9. Does it work for anyone else?

EeZeEpEe

Aug 13, 2010
Tampa, FL
www.twitter.com
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Weird thing just happened to me for the camera. I've been keeping my DCIM folder on my internal SD card. It's been working great until tonight I just noticed the stock camera isn't recognizing it as the destination. It somehow changed to the emmc and created a new DCIM when I took a picture. Anyone know of a way I can change the destination back to the internal? I went through the camera settings and it doesn't appear to be selectable.

jhgti

Sep 24, 2010
KC
When using the headset jack for music, a notification comes in it lowers the volume, when skipping songs the next song will be louder, it also seems the DSP manager doesn't work, when playing music via any app and either bt or head set jack, going into DSP will not change the sound if changing any eq parameters.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

brooksyx

Jan 31, 2011
Vancouver, WA
When using the headset jack for music, a notification comes in it lowers the volume, when skipping songs the next song will be louder, it also seems the DSP manager doesn't work, when playing music via any app and either but or heat set jack, going into DSP will not change the sound if changing any eq parameters.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Please check the bug tracker before posting bugs. This has been reported several times already.

http://code.google.com/p/epictouchcm/issues/list

blackroseMD1

Jul 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
www.standupforkids.org
Weird thing just happened to me for the camera. I've been keeping my DCIM folder on my internal SD card. It's been working great until tonight I just noticed the stock camera isn't recognizing it as the destination. It somehow changed to the emmc and created a new DCIM when I took a picture. Anyone know of a way I can change the destination back to the internal? I went through the camera settings and it doesn't appear to be selectable.

Try going into settings> storage and hit the menu button. Select Storage configuration. You should be able to change it back there.

Sent while hanging with that really hoopy frood Ford Prefect.

Reactions: EeZeEpEe

studdmufin

May 26, 2011
Anyone know what's going on with Android OS? I'm using FD24 modem and kernel...
c63e4904-b904-c8ef.jpg
c63e4904-b91b-822e.jpg
c63e4904-b932-8ea4.jpg
c63e4904-b95f-dde3.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA Premium App

takeheart

Jun 21, 2010
Brooklyn
Anyone know what's going on with Android OS? I'm using FD24 modem and kernel...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA Premium App

Happened to me overnight last night, too. Absolutely no idea why, but went to bed with 83% battery and woke up with 1% and android OS at 72%. Battery died before I could load Better Battery Stats to see wtf happened.

hduenas1989

Oct 20, 2011
Is there a way to fix the GPS lock issues other than going back to el29? I've tried turning on WiFi and using that GPS status app and no dice.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please use this thread to discuss the CM9 experimental build.
    I'm still working at it guys, I'd like to give you an eta but its hard to say until I get this pressing issue fixed. I'm not holding out just protecting phones from damage :p But progress is being made and I will share as soon as I feel comfortable with it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
    to clarify some things, this is source built, it is NOT a port/kang of the international gs2 nor is it from an older build.

I will NOT be working with bubby, I will keep my opinions to myself but there is too much controversary surrounding him and I will not be involved in this drama.
    I came here to dev and learn, now let's discuss this ICS rom I heard about :)

carry on

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
    external sd was moved to /emmc because the framework didn't like the mounts stacked (/mnt/sdcard, /mnt/sdcard/exteranl_sd, /mnt/sdcard/usbStorage) but thats worked out in the next release and storage settings will work and no fc on media). GPS should work in next release, just pushing the gps lib to stock 3.1 won't work, I forgot the gps service :-/, it should work with steady's kernel tho. Youtube is working but not 100%. I'm still doing test builds while I await my phone, if I get confirmation of a solid build before I get my phone I will release it.

I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and support to get this going!
    I built it off of the intl sgs2 source and started porting drivers over. I'm close to having modem and wimax working. I posted the source on my git if anyone wants to help.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA