(App/Game) Kainy

Search This thread

rubbergnome

Oct 23, 2011
Is there any chance we can get touchpad optimization? like, right touchpad for mouse and left for analog joypads/wasd/arrows/others? I mean, mostly the right one for the mouse would be awesome, think about skyrim. Also, auto-click on the touchscreen is really uncomfortable when trying to change camera and stuff like that. Anyways, great app :)

Also, X and O buttons do not work at all.

Last edited:

Streykatorato

Mar 9, 2012
Try this app with a Bluetooth controller connected to the computer :D Amazing.. And no lagg on my PC /PLAY (Fast Network)

Sent from my Xperia Play using xda premium

devi59

Aug 23, 2011
Belle Fourche
Try this app with a Bluetooth controller connected to the computer :D Amazing.. And no lagg on my PC /PLAY (Fast Network)

Sent from my Xperia Play using xda premium

Nice, I totally want to buy it but the only game I really play on my pc right now is Guild Wars and playing that on my phone I don't think would be alright. Now if I could play my ps3 or psp games... :D

Muhem

Feb 23, 2012
HELP kainy

hello guys,

i need your help with kainy.

my problem is my lg optimus speed wont connect with my pc, but i allow on my firewall this programm can somebody help mee?

i want to play with my phone :)(pc games).

juanml82

Aug 21, 2011
hello guys,

i need your help with kainy.

my problem is my lg optimus speed wont connect with my pc, but i allow on my firewall this programm can somebody help mee?

i want to play with my phone :)(pc games).
Make sure your keyboard isn't putting spaces after you write the dots while writing the password.

I'm using it on an Iconia A100 tablet, but I can't get the image into fullscreen, it just displays a small image in the top left corner, any ideas?

D

DennisDroid

Nice ... If my PC is on and i have EDGE Network can i play with my Play NFSU2 wich is installed on the PC ? Oo

Mysticales

Oct 30, 2007
www.darkmystics.com
Not with edge speed. Even on Wifi for me, I could some normal tasks on Star Wars TOR. Enough to move around, craft, sell on GTN.

Thing about these apps is that its "streaming" to your device. So its still not "ideal" for pure real time gaming.

6sicSIX

Aug 12, 2011
Essex
I have a possible bug.. Or possibly it was just too late for my brain to be up..

I connect to my pc via RDP sometimes, after connecting with RDP (and even after disconnecting & logging out), and then trying to use Kainy I get the same sort of error you get when trying to open a game over RDP.

I hope that made sense..

It's going to be annoying if I need to physically log-on to the machine after an RDP session ends just to flip back from RDP display driver so Kainy works...

RoaringInferno96

Jun 12, 2012
Help! D:

Make sure your keyboard isn't putting spaces after you write the dots while writing the password.

I'm using it on an Iconia A100 tablet, but I can't get the image into fullscreen, it just displays a small image in the top left corner, any ideas?

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S2 with Gingerbread 2.3.4. I need some help on how to setup kainy. I've downloaded the app (V.1.0.5) and the software for my PC and Laptop. Now I've entered all the details from the Network tab on the PC and the app connects almost immediately.
But all I get is a black screen :/ Am I missing something? I've tried adding the folders with my games in the folders tab.
What do I do from here? To run the games?
Any help will be appreciated ^_^

sno2787

Dec 24, 2011
so for this to work in my situation i assume i'd have to tether 4g to my transformer pad... here's my situation. I have my computer at home and my tablet at my friends house. I want to stream games from my pc to my tablet while im at a friends house. Does kainy set up like a server? Can i use the program on my tablet while im on my friends wifi? Or do i have to be connected to my home network where the pc is streaming? Just trying to figure out whether this would help me or not. I can tether 4g to my tablet from my phone which i know can work but i was just wondering if i can use this how i described, with a friends wifi. Any response is appreciated.

SIMMORSAL

Aug 19, 2012
hey guys, I'm having a problem, when I open kainy, it shows me the logo, and it won't advance from here, the only thing I can do here is to hit back button, do that the app will ask if I want to quit!
what should I do?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.kainy.com/
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kainy.client
    :eek::D:D:D:D
    I don't have it, it is $5.04 in the app store. I just emailed the developer to ask if our Xperia Play controls will work with this. The Videos on Youtube look awesome (Playing WoW and others) But I don't want to shell out the cash if the only option is onscreen controls.
    Thoughts???

What's Kainy?
    Kainy is a remote desktop oriented for gaming and performance.
    Stream your games from your PC into your Phone/Tablet.
    Available for Android (Phone, Tablet).
    Available soon for Ipod/IPhone/IPad.
    Why Uses Kainy?
    Play your PC Games Everywhere (Wifi/3G/4G)
    Easy to Setup, to Install and to Play!!!
    About 100 Preset Templates for Controls and UI.
    Up to 60 fps.
    Customize your Interfaces (Buttons and Controls).
    Apply your Custom Pages (Interfaces) for each of your Games/Applications.
    Use Accelerometer to control your Games.
    Support Fullscreen, Sounds, Bluetooth Keyboard...
    Authentication/Data encryption in 128 bits.
    Get Started On Kainy!
    Download Kainy for Windows!
    Download Kainy on the Android Market!
    Run Kainy for Windows!
    Launch Kainy Application on your Phone!
    Synchronize and Play your favorite games!

Then what is the point of this?

Sent from my R800i using XDA

Umm to play your computer games on your phone when not at your computer. Like remote desktop but specifically for gaming

Then what is the point of this?

Imagine you are not at your computer right now, so boring and want to continue playing Mass Effect 3, Darksiders, PS2 games, Dreamcast games, Gamecube games, Wii games through various types of emulator etc.

While sometimes I'll leave my laptop at the first floor and kind of wanted to play PC games downstairs at my sofa or far...far..away from my home. It's very usefull. It's like your own ONLIVE system. I have use this kind of thing before with PSPDisp. But it's limited to WiFi connectivity. But Kainy can connect using WiFi/3G/4G...Wow!!!
    Like the author said, it's for gaming desktops mostly...
    Most laptops lack the power of a desktop...
    Laptops are made to be carried around, so why bother replying?