[Poll] Which rom is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

djozaa

Jan 15, 2012
new cyanmobile by squad seems promising, best 3d 2d scores i ever get, cpu and mem too, also its so smooth, but its not for begginers, it have much options witch u need to configure in order to run stable and smooth.

danoich

Mar 27, 2012
I have flash cyanmobile and its awesome , but you need time to configure all the options ;)

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda premium

Reactions: torbatepak

danoich

Mar 27, 2012
I keep setting , the rom has been released a few days ago c:

passionalles

Dec 29, 2011
jabalpur
What is so special in Creed's Rom ??
It sucks up battery lyk a small boy sucking coca-cola ;)
Bt still it is regarded as da best .. What s da reason ?? :eek:

Sent From Hell ... Wanna Come .. ?? ;)

The features nd its respect. I know batt life is nt gud but... u know the feeling of a rom which is frm d strting of d forum.. :rolleyes:

maelfilk

Nov 17, 2010
Novosibirsk
Speaking of roms, when i used custom roms with a2sd or s2e, it doesnt matter, and i turned it off and on several times, all apps on sd are dissapeared but phone sees sd card. What could the problem be? SD card is new 16Gb 6 Class transcend so sd card is not the problem.

kurokawalove

Dec 10, 2011
I've tried cyanogenmod and chocobread. I've yet to try Creed's rom and Fitdroid. but for the meantime, I prefer chocobread since I find its UI more user friendly and asthetic of course. I'm all in for ultimate customization but not when its too complicated, I prefer one package gives it all and that's what I found in chocobread. I suppose I'm just a lazy user, so when I stumbled upon chocobread and saw that I only had to make a few tweaks felt nice. Plus, it doesn't hurt that it no frills works perfectly with it. :D

matelija

May 4, 2011
Split
i tried many roms and best for me is cyanogenmod 7 rc5.7, and cm9 is pretty smooth so I wait for new beta. have anybody tried fuzinoid rom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts