[Q] SuperUser mod for XZ1-Compact?

Search This thread

cuccimo

Mar 31, 2014
I made one myself...

It's not a flashable zip though... So you need to extract the file there and manually place it in framework folder.

Hi, what am I supposed to do with the jar file? I want to have Super User rights and still use the Stock Rom, without opening the Bootloader or other risky methods. I'm afraid I couldn't find your tutorial in search.

SXUsr

Jul 11, 2010
Here =)
Hi, what am I supposed to do with the jar file? I want to have Super User rights and still use the Stock Rom, without opening the Bootloader or other risky methods. I'm afraid I couldn't find your tutorial in search.

You need root as you need to replace the original.

Sent from my D5503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

cuccimo

Mar 31, 2014

shysparrow

Sep 23, 2012
Riyadh
I have KK 4.4.2 and I'm happy with it, i only want SU rights for some apps.

U can't just get ur hands on Rooting (SU rights) without giving up data or Region.

If u really want to root ur device, this is the thread which can help : [GUIDE] Update to KitKat with locked bootloader & root

Yes u'll lost data (moborobo might help in certain backup & restore, I've used it) and as far as German Rom is concerned, this method replaces with UK Rom.

Umm so Root or Not to Root ur call..

andreaspe

Apr 6, 2007
Athens
Can anybody provide please a superuser mod for the z1 compact for the 4.4.4 .108 firmware please ? I dont want to install the xposed framework and i was wandering if somebody can share the mod here !

Top Liked Posts