LG G3 Apps With Usage Access Settings

Search This thread

MrFalky

Sep 14, 2015
Adelaide
Hey Guys,
So I Wanted To Use The App "Applock" but found out it needs the "apps with usage access" setting which is not in the lg default settings. Is there a possible way of getting this setting back in stock rom?
P.s I've tried nova and apex launcher but couldnt find it
Thx,
MrFalky

redduc900

Apr 30, 2011
Nampa, ID
Google Pixel 6
The only way I know of accessing it is through Nova launcher. Long press the home screen and select Widgets. Locate the Activities widget, and drag it to your home screen. When the Activities menu opens, scroll down to and select Settings. When the Settings menu expands, scroll down to and select "Apps with usage access". You can then select and add Applock to the list of apps w/ usage access.

Last edited:
Reactions: avibp and Shobink

MrFalky

Sep 14, 2015
Adelaide
The only way I know of accessing it is through Nova launcher. Long press the home screen and select Widgets. Locate the Activities widget, and drag it to your home screen. When the Activities menu opens, scroll down to and select Settings. When the Settings menu expands, scroll down to and select "Apps with usage access". You can then select and add Applock to the list of apps w/ usage access.
Hey,
I feel really blind. I cant seem to find it in the "settings" tab in the nova activites. Does it start with "apps with usage access" or is it for ex Settings apps with usage access? Could you please take a screenshot?
Srry for disturbing you
Thx,
MrFalky

f9cator

Nov 27, 2009
Unfortunately LG G3 international version D855 doesn't have the option to choose from.

Attachments

• PIC_20151108_231010_AE5.jpg
    PIC_20151108_231010_AE5.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 674

Shobink

Dec 11, 2014
India

thanks buddy… installed a custom rom and can't find my fav app in usage access menu.. I have Nova and followed ur above instructions ..i did it.. thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.