[TUT]How to hack games with Game Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cissedrogba99

Aug 8, 2012
Hi guys,here`s cissedrogba99.....so alot of my friends have been asking me how to hack games using game guardian and there arent much tutorials and most of them arent clear as to explaining how it works and what to do.Well,and since most of them are here ,so i might as well just post my tutorial here.Okay first things first,on your android device,go to any website and download Game Guardian from a reliable website and make sure its workable,to check if its workable just click on the app,if the app force closes,its not workable..LOL #Common Sense Tells You that...Step 2:eek:nce u have found a working game guardian app,open up the app and set it up.The instructions are all there and i dont have to tell u what to do. Step 3:eek:nce u have set it up and there`s a forever-over-there doggy icon,Go into ur game.Step 4:Find a number that u want to change,like ur health,mana ,etc. Then press the dog button and den a few tabs will come out,after that click on the magnifying glass tab and press search,then enter the number of the object u wan to change.Step 5:go back to the game,and try to change that amount(If u r changing health,let an enemy kill u)Step 6: Go back to the dog icon,press fuzzy and then smaller.(if no results come out ,clear search and type in new amount.Do this until there is 3 or lesser search results.Step 7:eek:nce u have identified the search result as the object u wan to change,Hold and press the search result and a new window will pop out,type in the number u wan to change the object to. Step 8:Now just wait and the number is changed!Enjoy ur game like a BOSS!!!! Thanks people for reading this.

Ace of Spades

Jul 13, 2012
Reading
Easier tutorial:

1) Make sure Game Guardian is running (doggy icon will be translucent on screen)
2) Open game and find value you want to change (cash, HP etc)
3) Press icon, search tab and press search and enter the number.
4) Go back to the game and change the value in some way (gain money etc)
5) Go back to GG and search again for the new value and your results will be narrowed down.
6) If needed, repeat steps 4 and 5 until down to very few results.
7) Long-press on value and enter the desired value. Go back to app and the value will be changed! YAY!

:beer: Please press Thanks if I helped.

Sent from my phone... AND WHAT

punitthereddevil

Jun 26, 2012
Belgaum
Xiaomi Poco F3
I got a prob no else has...m trying dis with townsmen...I follow ur steps n type in d amount n hit search...I got thousands of results...I spent a lil money n do d search again,I gt zero results...i kept trying with different amounts...d same happened evrytym...I cleared d search and started anew...still no results for d second search...plz plz plz help me out with this...is it my roms fault...? M on cm9 rc1 by maclaw...galaxy ace...

kn_jie

Feb 21, 2011
You guys are cheaters. Lol

Sent from my ainol dark elf II using xda app-developers app

hitulg

Aug 12, 2012
Mumbai
Is it for Unrooted devices also??

Game Guardian is a great app and I've heard a lot about it.........but there's a question, CAN I USE IT IN MY UNROOTED GALAXY ACE??:crying:

R

rahulnandwani

In my ace
Neither gamecih nor game guardian work
Game cih gets stuck at Please wait
And with game guardian I cannot have any game
I'm on stock kernel and rom

Can anyone help me with it

Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda premium

AaronvAce

Jul 22, 2012
Bocholtz (limburg)
With Some games it might work, I was be able to hack ruzzle with gameCIH. Quite fun, those 98543202 - 370 scores :p

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

Last edited:

kamz999

Nov 21, 2011
Patna
Since it changes the variable value which store some data...Can you hack apps of online shopping? In which the amount gets stored in the cart...something like that...

AztekSoul

Nov 5, 2012
Monterrey
Gave this a try on plants vs. zombies and works great,now I can get as many suns as I want and plant whatever I want and kick those zombies butts :)

Sent from my XT910 using xda premium

Adorix

Jun 22, 2013
Hey, thank you for this, but I have a problem.... When I enter the number in search it keeps searching forever. It does nothing else, it just searches. What should I do with it?
And what does it mean to "root" the device? Do I really have to do that? If yes, how?
Thanks a lot! :)

Device: Samsung galaxy tab 2 7" with android 4.1.2.
Game: My horse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Easier tutorial:

1) Make sure Game Guardian is running (doggy icon will be translucent on screen)
    2) Open game and find value you want to change (cash, HP etc)
    3) Press icon, search tab and press search and enter the number.
    4) Go back to the game and change the value in some way (gain money etc)
    5) Go back to GG and search again for the new value and your results will be narrowed down.
    6) If needed, repeat steps 4 and 5 until down to very few results.
    7) Long-press on value and enter the desired value. Go back to app and the value will be changed! YAY!

:beer: Please press Thanks if I helped.

Sent from my phone... AND WHAT
    Hi guys,here`s cissedrogba99.....so alot of my friends have been asking me how to hack games using game guardian and there arent much tutorials and most of them arent clear as to explaining how it works and what to do.Well,and since most of them are here ,so i might as well just post my tutorial here.Okay first things first,on your android device,go to any website and download Game Guardian from a reliable website and make sure its workable,to check if its workable just click on the app,if the app force closes,its not workable..LOL #Common Sense Tells You that...Step 2:eek:nce u have found a working game guardian app,open up the app and set it up.The instructions are all there and i dont have to tell u what to do. Step 3:eek:nce u have set it up and there`s a forever-over-there doggy icon,Go into ur game.Step 4:Find a number that u want to change,like ur health,mana ,etc. Then press the dog button and den a few tabs will come out,after that click on the magnifying glass tab and press search,then enter the number of the object u wan to change.Step 5:go back to the game,and try to change that amount(If u r changing health,let an enemy kill u)Step 6: Go back to the dog icon,press fuzzy and then smaller.(if no results come out ,clear search and type in new amount.Do this until there is 3 or lesser search results.Step 7:eek:nce u have identified the search result as the object u wan to change,Hold and press the search result and a new window will pop out,type in the number u wan to change the object to. Step 8:Now just wait and the number is changed!Enjoy ur game like a BOSS!!!! Thanks people for reading this.
    I used that game guardian also. But I didn't understand anything how to use it to increase my score. I didn't found any option to change my high scores and unlimited coins and life's.
    Anyone please help me how to use it to hack a game. I read all the help page and introduction page. I didn't understand. Please help me how to use it step by step instructions
    I do not know. And it is criminal actions. You can end in jail.

Ok! Thanks for your advice...
    Yes, of course.