[W|VGA|TF3D1/2.1/Sense2.1] RR33 SenseLIKE Part1

Search This thread

RR33

Dec 20, 2008
--> RR33 SenseLIKE Part2 available HERE :D

First of all, BIG THANKS to (alphabetical order) : 6Fg8, Arturo Bandini, Chainfire, DaveShaw, DINIK, djcedric, GadgetFreak, grzegorz10, Hansch, henk2484, HTC, Invade, Kamil, kimi_sae_ireba, Krzysiec, kwill, Lycox, Marcdu81, Marko96, mwalt2, myslee_ovi, NRGZ28, saumaun, tank001, theboostman, Tydi, Yozgatg, _LeCiel_ & XDA

Welcome to my SenseLIKE MOD which mimics the real Sense2.5 HOME especially for TF3D-TF3D2.1 (you must be logged to see IMG)
attachment.php

From left to right:
- top : Diamond Stock dialer & its phone lock shade (stock Diamond1/Pro1 ROMs), WM & Tachi skins
- bottom : icons v2.5 with clocks v2 : BLACK, BLUE, CARBON, GREEN, CRYSTAL, METAL & RED
Clocks v2 compatible TF3D1/2.1 and available in 2 versions : normal or BG4ALL (wallpaper on all tabs), patchs included into "option" folder

INSTALL : Unzip the file if it's an archive then install the cab of your choice and soft reset.
If you have any trouble then uninstall the cab & soft reset.
If a cab refuses to uninstall (this could happen when 2 cabs share the same files) then re-install it, soft reset and return to "remove programs" menu : if the cab is still there in the list then you'll be able to uninstall it now

--> If you choose blue theme then I recommend you to install blue highlights by djcedric (no regkeys) or by henk2484 (with regkeys so more complete) : click on respectives names into acknowledgements ;)

--> Stocks icon Patch for HD-Blackstone stock ROM by marcdu81

Freeware : Free for personal, non-commercial and non-profit use. All rights reserved to respective authors to limit or suspend these terms of use at any time. May not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission. My original files and support are only available at xda-developers.com.

Attachments

• sl100510750.jpg
    sl100510750.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 9,209
  • v3750.jpg
    v3750.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 2,591
Last edited:

RR33

Dec 20, 2008
RR33 SenseLIKE TF3D1/2.1 Icons Sets in attachment : 40 cabs !!!
- v1 is HeroLIKE
- v2 is LeoLIKE
- v3 is MegaLIKE
Each version is available in 5 colors :)
attachment.php

> Sense2.1 only : you'll need to apply RR33 Sense2.1 Icons Retrocompatibility Patch afterward (v1=no date / v2=active date on calendar icon)

Freeware : Free for personal, non-commercial and non-profit use. All rights reserved to respective authors to limit or suspend these terms of use at any time. May not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission. My original files and support are only available at xda-developers.com.

Last edited:

dwizzy130

Nov 14, 2007
Hi,

I love the Yozgatg's Gen.Y R2D2 revZ rom but as you know the dialer has changed (new Tachi) with TF3D2.1 and my old htc dialer skins aren't working with it. So I made a new dialer skin for the new tachi based on the great HTC HERO theme (thanks to KOS-World from MobileCustom)

senselike750.jpg

install the cab in attachment and soft reset.
If you have any trouble then uninstall the cab & soft reset.

IMPORTANT : Free for personal, non-commercial and non-profit use. All rights reserved to respective authors to limit or suspend these terms of use at any time. May not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission : by downloading my files you're committing yourself to not redistribute or modify them. MY ORIGINAL FILES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE ON : ActualitéMobile, FNO, Mobile Custom, XDA-dev & PPCGeeks. Beware of other sources : they may include malwares, spywares or virus...

Looks great! Can you post the TFLO3D2.1 theme as well?

dwizzy130

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
Good stuff RR33. It looks perfect and thanks very much. But, could you get the background when pressed to change color.

vishalkishnani

Nov 15, 2007
hi, Thanks :)

@Leekooqi : you certainly have the old htc dialer but this skin is only for the Tachi Dialer (only tested on 6.1 TF3D2.1 GenY R2D2 by Yozgatg) and all the pics are not skinned yet, I will post the full version when Yozgatg publishes his new R3 with new Tachi functionalities.

But if you want I can make a version for the old htc dialer ^^

The TF3D2.1 theme is quite finished but I need authorizations of 3 members to post it ^^

Hi could you please make a dialer for 1.93 Stock ROM win 6.1?

vishalkishnani

Nov 15, 2007
hi,

what do you mean ? Do you have screenshots to show me what you want ?

@ Leekooqi, vishalkishnani : I made a version for the old dialer (stock rom)

Tachi dialer updated to v1.1 ^^

regards

Hey i tried your older version . Its good. But cant u have the green talk soft button in older dialer?? Cant we have a dialer where we have talk soft button just like Red end soft button which appears when there is on going call?

RR33

Dec 20, 2008
@ vishalkishnani : sorry, like I said the old dialer doesn't have the dock with "Talk" key at the bottom...

Last edited:

braka

Jan 1, 2009
what is the rom that is shown in the first post of the thread... ? (along with the dialer picture...)

Kamill

Sep 28, 2008
The dialers' skin is just marvelous! I'm waiting impatiently for the Manila theme :)

p.brazauskas

Mar 26, 2009
Great skin, looks a lot nicer on black diamond, then original tachi white!

Works great, with A.Z.T.O.R. Re-Evolution ROM!