Lg Optimus One P500 New Update 2.2.2

Search This thread

ajaybnl

Jan 18, 2008
A New Update has been released from official lg site. Its 2.2.2 version of froyo.

LG Optimus One Android 2.2.2

go to

url: csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/swdata/WEBSW/LGP500/AVDZBK/V10q_00/V10Q_00.kdz

Download and test, write your reviews and screenshots.:eek:

D

DookMatt

LG said that in April it will release Gingerbread for our terminal! :)

I hope that it's true!

Last edited:
D

DookMatt

I don't remember the link but yesterday I read that in 2 or 3 day LG release 2.2.2 version and it's true! Maybe Gingerbread in april is true too!:D

rockvoid

Feb 3, 2011
P500 Android 2.2.2

Hi!

can this new firmwareversion (postet in developers forum) also be used for an unbranded phone in germany ?

csmg,lgmobile,com:9002/swdata/WEBSW/LGP500/AVDZBK/V10q_00/V10Q_00.kdz

thanks...

ljubisa_sk

Jan 8, 2009
I can hardly wait 2.3 :) this 2.2.2 is same as I can see, problems that 2.2 had are not fixed :(

InfroCZE

Feb 22, 2011
well, I have two Q. first one... how can I tell if I have unbranded phone? and second one... my LG update tool cant find the 2.2.2 update.... :( where can be the problem please?

shyammm

Dec 12, 2010
patna
hey i cant update through lg mobile update tool so u tell what to do after downloading this file....reply quick plzzz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This update is available via LG Mobile update tool too. Its normal and stable update for brand and non brand.
    The new german unbranded official LG update on 2.2.2 can be downloaded here:
    csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/swdata/WEBSW/LGP500/ADEUBI/V10e_00/V10E_00.kdz

Afaik the SMS is supposed to be fixed as well as those french texts when adding new calendar entries. On the downside, this version isn't rootable with z4 or superoneclick :-( So I downgraded back to V10A, installed root, installed custom recovery and flashed a custom 2.2.1 rom (called "Prime").

Be careful, when you flash the KDZ, a custom recovery is gone (as I found out last night ...).
    See if you have ""Mass Storage Only" checked in "Settings > SD card & phone storage." If it is, uncheck it.

help all
    from yesterday until today when i try connect my phone using usb cable with pc to update to new firmware
    my lg mobile support tool can't detect my phone was connected
    and last time don't have this problem
    *already try download and install the usb driver
    anyone can help ?

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk