[ROM] Abduction ICS (V1.81 -Update 3/12/2012)

Wich launcher do you think should be included?

• Apex Launcher

Votes: 73 32.2%
  • Nova Launcher

Votes: 57 25.1%
  • Stock Launcher

Votes: 40 17.6%
  • All of them

Votes: 57 25.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TokedUp

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 27, 2010
Hellz Kitchen, NYC
does the Camera work on normal mode? How bout MMS, GPS? I just left ICS cuz of the bugs n reboots, skeptic to come back.
Thanks for the New Rom!!

lolreconlol

Oct 23, 2010
New Jersey
Everything works - only thing that doesn't work is the panoramic camera. This is the best ICS ROM I've used for the Incredible. ;)

Mr. Rager

Dec 25, 2010
Charleston
So far everything's good. Haven't checked the panoramic camera out yet. But still the fastest ICS rom I've ran on my Dinc to date. Seems decently stable, but that would need days of testing in stead of one hour :p

Good job dev!

Edit: panorama immediately FC's bummer. And on my device the video doesn't record, it loads up and everything just fine. But when I press the record button the red button does its little animation, and doesn't start a timer like its recording. Also had another weird tick where the app said that it couldn't connect to the camera.
Reboot and wipe dalvik I guess

Sent from my Incredible using xda premium

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ladies and gentlemen!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

Abduction: The 4th Kind is live and in the wild!

http://androidrevolutions.com/topic/324-rom-abduction-the-4th-kind-v10-6302012/

Until next week, that is the only place you will be able to find it!

And for those that complain about it being posted on another site, here's how I'm going to release it:

Release Schedule:
    AndroidRevolutions.com - 6/30
    DragonDevs.com - 7/7
    XDA - 7/7 (7/14)

I'll be posting the ROM on XDA next Saturday depending on how many people start giving me crap for not posting it here first/sooner or whatever. Neo has been a good friend to me, and everyone at Android Revolutions has been great to me and helped encourage me as well as help me out with this ROM.
    Working on 1.86 today....skipped 1.85 since I rebased to the newest AOKP build. No audio enhancements will be included this time other than DSP. I'm going to be including PureMotives battery tweaks, the camera tweaks, and the GPS tweak.

It's just about ready for release other than a few graphics things that need to be done. If anyone is good with Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, or Gimp, let me know, got a couple things that need a little work for the ROM.

I'm adding in some other tweaks and things to the ROM as well. Keep and eye out for the new test build soon. Also going to be releasing another ROM this week that's a port, if anyone wants to check it out as well.
    So, I have some AWESOME news....at least I think it is! Since I can't stop making more work for myself, here's a slight preview at something to come that's related to Abduction ICS: The 4th kind!

Also, me and Hakarune have been working on the boot animation tonight to get it perfected and my chin is still on the floor at how awesome this boot animation is turning out! I should have a test build ready in a few hours that I'll post here and on my site, as well as Android Revolutions! Also, keep in mind this will be a slightly rough test build, but mostly a small preview of the changes made to the rom.

*EDIT* Well, after pulling an all nighter, the new test build is just moments away from being ready. I'm going to do one more final, personal test and if nothing immediate sticks out, I'll be uploading it and posting the links here and on my blog......then probably get some sleep lol

Also, this final personal test will let me know what version to set it as.....since it's highly likely that this will FINALLY be a new 2.0+ build....now that AOKP supports it in part....well see how the kernel meshes with it.

*EDIT 2* SON OF A NUTCRACKER! I broke WiFi.....might take a bit to get it working again :(

*EDIT 3* Well, WiFi works now, making a couple build.prop tweaks, then uploading the new build.....HWA is partial, Chrome works, but Youtube is still broke. On a big plus though, the ROM is the fastest it's ever been....or at least is seems that way to me. I'll work on getting youtube working again after I get some sleep.

*EDIT 4* New test build is up! Here's the links:
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/main...ction-ICS/Test-Roms/Abduction-ICS_V1.88a4.zip
    http://goo.im/devs/Hanger84/Incredible/Abduction-ICS/Test-Roms/Abduction-ICS_V1.88a4.zip

Enjoy! I know there's a little graphics bug on the lock screen.....nothing major and nothing that will mess with being able to unlock the phone or change the lock screen options....I'll be working on it later today after I get some sleep.

Forgot to mention, I added in PureMotives battery tweaks. To enable them, go into ROM Control, check Enable start-up tweaks, and Enable sysctl. Later today when I work on the rom some more, I'm going to try to enable this by default.