Sim Unlock HTC Juno

Search This thread

bipinsen

Sep 16, 2007
I'm sorry, but I disagree completely. (Politely said, no?)

What I consider impolite, is trying to use this forum for free advertising. If tupisdin wants to advertise his paid sim-unlock service, then he should pay for advertising, either on this site or elsewhere.

There is a word, for people trying to use discussion groups such as this one, for free advertising. That word is called SPAM! (Exception--forums specifically for the purpose of buying and selling used equipment, etc.) A lot of Usenet discussion groups have become totally ruined by spam.

Tupisdin spammed this board with this thread, and I do not appreciate that. I would suggest that the board owners delete this thread immediately.(Perhaps also remove his ability to send and receive PMs.)

I completely agree with these thoughts. Boards like this one are primarily meant for distribution of information and ideas. NOT for people to make a fast buck. There are places like eBay where you can hawk your wares. I, for one, get totally turned off when in my searches for information I come up with posts with advertising in it.

tonyc0642

Aug 18, 2008
Keizer, Oregon
for the most part if a phone is not ridiculously popular, there aren't going to be free ways to do so...

no offense to you, but posting asking for free stuff in someones post to make money is not very polite

Personally, I think it's kind of lame for someone to try and make money sim unlocking on xda unless they are selling a phone or something. This is supposed to be a site where people can help each other, not exploit people's wallets. If you really want your phone sim unlocked, there are lots of free ways to do it. Google it! That's how I got mine unlocked.

buggzero

Sep 3, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
I'm sorry, but I disagree completely. (Politely said, no?)

What I consider impolite, is trying to use this forum for free advertising. If tupisdin wants to advertise his paid sim-unlock service, then he should pay for advertising, either on this site or elsewhere.

There is a word, for people trying to use discussion groups such as this one, for free advertising. That word is called SPAM! (Exception--forums specifically for the purpose of buying and selling used equipment, etc.) A lot of Usenet discussion groups have become totally ruined by spam.

Tupisdin spammed this board with this thread, and I do not appreciate that. I would suggest that the board owners delete this thread immediately.(Perhaps also remove his ability to send and receive PMs.)

So very true. Exactly what I was thinking. But if someone has the testbox or proper software, and they had to buy that (which I know is not cheap) then I think that offering the service to ppl who cannot get the unlock code through t-mobile is okay to mention. But not to solicit or scam people. But trying to make ends meat on expensive eqpmt is not downright a bad thing.

koolstuffz

Aug 14, 2008
Paris
Free unlock solution

Hi everybody i have found an easy way to unlock Htc Juno also Know as T-mobil Shadow & Htc Excalibur, and HTC monet, I swear that i have unlock 2pieces of Shadow and 3 of Exca100, The solution is free for everyone, please send me a PM so that i can explain it to you, because there are to many sunday unlockers in my district that may profit of it i mean by selling the solution, I am from Senegal a french spoken country so it you want the solution send me a Pm or an email : nianglemzo@hotmail.com

tupisdin

Dec 14, 2004
Sorry for not answering for a long time. I was on holidays.

Please send all requests by P.M.