[7/1/13] Fully Working ! [Recovery/Non-touch] CWM v6.0.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lnow

Feb 4, 2010
UMS works perfectly, great job! It remains only a graphical bug and we'll have a perfect recovery. Please ask Claudyy for help with this, together you can do more. Thanks for you effort.

Edit

oops it's reboot while backup, it's look like backup is not finished and md5 mismatch error show up when i try to restore

Last edited:

neXus PRIME

Nov 22, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
UMS works perfectly, great job! It remains only a graphical bug and we'll have a perfect recovery. Please ask Claudyy for help with this, together you can do more. Thanks for you effort.

Edit

oops it's reboot while backup, it's look like backup is not finished and md5 mismatch error show up when i try to restore

I fixed UMS, now time for rebooting and graphics.

Regards

Sent from my HTC Desire X

neXus PRIME

Nov 22, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Either desire x is a cursed device, or we are a dead community.
For one, there are so little people developing.
And then there are soooooo few testers. :(

gigsaw

Jun 22, 2010
Either desire x is a cursed device, or we are a dead community.
For one, there are so little people developing.
And then there are soooooo few testers. :(

I strongly agree with you Yasir, it seems that nobody cares about this device..no kernel developers, a few rom developers, even less testers. By now I don't know if it's convenient to put custom recoveries on this device, because the only advantage of that would be a full sense 4.1, and I think it's only a "little" think if you consider that there are no jelly bean roms, no CM, no kernel overclock or awersome modifications like S2W, no AOSP/AOKP.

It's a pity because I personally think that this device could become a little jewel with the right developing..but I don't know if this would ever happen. So so sad, it will be the first HTC in the story without a proper rom development.

MaartenXDA

Oct 2, 2012
Amsterdam
Yeah... But about the testers, I am always available for testing, but you just need to shoot me a PM when you need me.

Sent from my awesome fridge

neXus PRIME

Nov 22, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Yeah... But about the testers, I am always available for testing, but you just need to shoot me a PM when you need me.

Sent from my awesome fridge

Ok so what's the report? Does it reboot, does it partition, does it wipe battery.

I'm trying to add new options, I.e
Reboot to boot loader
Navigation via touch panel keys
Less bloat in selection options(no.no.no.no.no.yes.no.no.no)

Regards

gigsaw

Jun 22, 2010
IMHO the surprise will be the TWRP touch recovery =D anyway I wanted to thank yasir very much because he is one of the few people who are doing a very very big effort to make the DX an awesome device. You are working hard to port to us custom recoveries that work perfectly and some roms that for other devices the work of whole teams was needed. I think that this is the most genuine form of developing, that's why xda is awesome =)

neXus PRIME

Nov 22, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Hi guys,

Does UMS work in this one or is it not working as in my neXusRecovery???
Im asking coz i checked in linux where it worked but windows ppl reported it not working. Need confirmations. If it doesnt, then expect it to be fully working by next release.

Regards
Yasir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts